Facebook junky

The storm was rolling in.  Buckets of rain and mixture of snow was falling from the sky.  Oh I love a good storm but the power went out so I kind of was scared and didn't want to sit in my living room so I stayed in my room.  I opened up facebook and saw messages from all sorts of men and women.  My friends. My supporters and fans. They all adore Crysty.  My name is Christa. 
I have amazing friends on my Facebook.  My biggest crush is Marty.  He is legit the most sexiest man alive. He goes by Deadpool but he could be Brock Ohurn.  He has the physical physique and the body is ravishing. 
Then there is Andrew. Which we dated and was madly head over hills in love and to this day he loves me.  He seemed like a stalker for a bit but then he is sexy and could stalk me for the rest of my life. 

So I opened up my messages and then there is Stewart.  He said Hey.  I said Hey and it took off from there.  We was exchanging numbers and eventually led to a phone call to many phone calls that eventually went to FaceTime and damn it turned into him plowing my street so I could go to work and he salted my road.  He worked for the City of a south bend.  He made my nights and days better.  Eventually it turned into pure love.  I tend to fall fast and hard.

Two failed marriages and one failed engagement prior.  My heart breaks more than a person should have to go through.  My marriage should never be a waste.  My heart should never break.  I should only cry happy tears not wrong doings and cheating.  Being replaced is something I am used to so it doesn't bother me.  Someone is always going to be better than someone else. If I'm not enough for my man than he needs to be with the woman that is better than I am.  Simple facts.
Stewart has my back. He has been there for me.  I know I never told him what exactly I wanted. Maybe it's cause of the divorces. Maybe it's the fear of being let down. However if I keep letting the fear take over my life I may never know the good. 
Stewart says he is a derby race car driver.  I find the thrill exciting and would love to watch him and support his goals and whatever he wants to do in his life.  I'm not that girlfriend that holds her man back.  I don't tell him he can't do anything but instead I tell him to go for it.  He wants to go to a party that's fine but don't drink or drive.  Wear the seatbelt and drive carefully.  Let me know when you make it there. Enjoy your freedom cause I won't tie you down.  I'm not that person.   I care and I am genuinely sweet and kind.  I tend to  be amazing at time. 
I am a zephyr wind that is benign. My smile is scintillating with refulgency.  I care for my well being and my quotidian my life. My pulchritude will encourage me. My tender sensibility will build me up.

Then there is Stewart. He is strong and brave. His personality is amazing.  We like the same interests and even eat the same way with our food. We do everything the same.  He is my tender lion.  He is there on my cold and lonely days.

We begin to hang out a lot.  We act goofy and he keeps me laughing. He makes me so happy. We went to the derby races. I knew nothing about but I supported him.  He fixed up his cars. I was always there.  Hand in hand.  Big hugs and long passionate kisses.  We made love every day .   He would go to work and come home to me.  He would smile endlessly and make me too. 
One spring night a storm rolled in.  He came over.  Wet from the buckets of rain pouring down I said let's get naked and go stand in the cold rain. He agreed and we both stripped naked.  Hand in hand we went out in the rain.  We got drenched from the water and I pulled him close and kissed him.  Our first kiss in the rain.  Our tongues tasting each other as I could feel him getting hard.  I told him to fuck me in the rain and I bent over for him.  He entered me so hard and rough. It felt so good. The pleasures and being banged so hard made me moan louder.  He stuck his thumb in my ass and it turned me on.  I started to bounce back in his cock as he held my hips. I begged for more.  Don't stop give me your cock. I then said enter my little ass. Make me cum down my legs.  He slid his cock into my ass the pleasure and mixture of pain was so intense that I moaned louder yell fuck yes Stewart!  The pain continues but so did the pleasure. I begged him to go rougher and he did. The rain poured down on us and he stuck his finger in my mouth and rammed me harder and harder.  My little ass was getting destroyed but it felt so good.  He came so hard in me.  I loved every minute of it. 
We then went inside and went into the shower. He washed me and then began to eat me.  I grinded so hard on his face that I came so hard myself.  We finished up and got dressed. 

To be continued!!!!