Sweet Little Masochist

This is for @TheNightMist
I'm sorry if it's not that great. I woke up about two hours ago, so I'm all tired. xD
________________________________

Today was Valentine's Day (I know, cheesy), and Hidan was honestly a little bit excited. He was planning to be the biggest sweetheart for once in his life. It was the least he could do for Y/N. She cared for him a lot, and was always kind even though he could be a perverted jerk most of the time. He had gotten her her favorite food, flowers, candy, the whole nine yards! He was just waiting for her to wake up.

Y/N woke up with a slight groan of exhaustion. She didn't sleep that well, but she decided to suck it up and get up anyway. She got dressed in her usual attire and brushed her hair and such. After she was done, she headed out of her room to the living room where she found Hidan standing there anxiously.

"Finally you're awake!" The Jashinist said as he surprisingly gently brought Y/N over to the couch and sat her on it. He put her food and drink on the table, and suddenly got embarrassed, which was unlike him. He was even confused as to why he was embarrassed. He shook it off, and handed her the flowers with a slight blush on his cheeks. "Uh.. T-These are for you." He mumbled.

Y/N was slightly surprised that Hidan would even do something like this. I mean, he was usually the opposite of this. Then again, it was Valentine's Day. She took the flowers and smiled as she noticed a tint of red on his cheeks. "Thank you, Hidan.~" She said as she kissed his cheek, causing him to become flustered. She put the flowers on the table, her food forgotten by now.

Hidan took the opportunity and pulled her into a hug, practically smothering her. He noticed her fake gasping for air and leaned back, pulling her onto him and cuddling her. She giggled a little at this and sighed happily, loving his sweet and adorable attitude. She was caught off guard as Hidan kissed her, him being more embarrassed than her as she kissed back. When they pulled away, Hidan grinned sheepishly.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Y/N."