| | SUMMARY | |

Rewritten: 08/10/2023 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Prince Aerion Targaryen the second of his word was the youngest son to Queen Rhaella I Targaryen and Aerys II Targaryen

Prince Aerion Targaryen the second of his word was the youngest son to Queen Rhaella I Targaryen and Aerys II Targaryen. He was unfortunately born where madness, war and betrayal filled the air in the red keep of Kingslanding.

In the year 283 AC, the young prince was smuggled out of Kingslanding by the last of the Targaryen loyalists they quickly whisked them away to the free cities where they would meet up with the last living children of the mad king, so they could escape the fate of the those that possessed the blood of the dragon.

Most of their childhood while living across the narrow sea, they spent running from city to city to escape from assassins that were sent by the usurper in fear that one day they would reclaim their family's throne.

Prince Aerion Targaryen was often overlooked as being the third-born son by the noble houses of Westeros and they consider him weak and unworthy of the  Targaryen name. The masters made sure that he was only a footnote in the histories of the Targaryen family tree.

That would be Westero's first mistake

The young prince has gone from a scared young boy to being one of the most powerful and dangerous Targaryen to walk westeros along with being one of the best swordsmen.

Targaryen goes from being a scared young boy to being one of the most powerful and dangerous Targaryen to walk Westeros.

Prince Aerion II Targaryen, The Silver Dragon, The True Dragon, The Conquer Reborn, The Reaml's Last Hope and The Protector Of The Reaml.

-- In which the ancestors of the great houses of Westeros watch, what has become of the seven kingdoms as well as the future of their house with an usurper on the iron throne.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●