ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟏: "First day"

A story inspired by Awsme7Grl "A chance at your heart"

Nami woke up one morning in her queen sized bed, and turns to find her sister Nojiko siting down at the table she makes her diary entries.

"Say Nami, has Genzo told you the news?" Nojiko said giving Nami a sinister smirk. Nami knew that it was bad news, it sent a shiver up Nami's back.

"I'll take that as a no then." Nojiko said getting up and walking over to the door. She paused and turned over to Nami still in her bed.

"Get ready for school, oh and your getting transferred to a public school instead of your private Uni" Nojiko said while slipping out the door before Nami could add to her dept.

Nami looked like she was going to explode but she applied and changed into her new school uniform. It was a little small, she never got to order it herself.

She stormed out of her room angry, she knew she was gonna add to Genzo's dept. She hoped she could catch him before she left to ask why he did what he did.

"GEN...ZO!!!" Nami said yelling. You could tell that she was fumed. "Nami." Genzo said sitting on the sofa in the living room, reading a newspaper.

"Tell me why Nojiko said that I'm going to a public University!?" She said calming down, trying to not raise her voice to much.

"Nami, you are what we call...'spoild'. So think of this as a lesson." Genzo said closing his news paper to get his coffee form the table right next to the sofa.

"Me? Spoiled!?" Nami said confused and angry. "How much is your allowance?" He asked in a calm manner.

"300,000 berries." She said flipping her orange fiery hair with some sass. "And how much is Nojiko's?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"10,000..." Nami said catching on to what he is getting at. "And why is yours higher?" He said putting down his coffee and walking up to his niece/daughter.

"Because I begged, whined, and complained." She said with her head down in disbelief of how spoiled she realized she was.

"It's okay Nami; but now you have to learn you lesson." He said patting her head. "Now then you have to go to your limo." He said sitting back down.

"So does that mean me and Nojiko will go to different schools?" The orange haired girl said raising her head. "Yes, and you will only have 10,000 berries like your sister." He said.

"NO!! PLEASE GENZO, I WILL DO ANYTHING!!" She begged the man. "No can do, you will learn soon enough." He said getting back to his news paper as Nojiko came inside the manor.

"Nami, the limo is here" Nojiko said smiling knowing the news was broken to Nami. "Now you don't wanna be late on your first day." Genzo said waving goodbye to Nami as Nojiko led her out the door.

"Bye Genzo." The girls said in unison. The got in separate limo's. Nami's phone buzzed, she took out phone with an orange case with a pop socket with a mikan on it.

———————————————————
Sis🫐 📶 🔋 6:40

Sis🫐
"Also one more thing"
"What is it?"
Sis🫐
"You be in a dorm😂"
"HUH!!??"
Sis🫐
"Don't worry it's a suite so it will be big"
"Fine I suppose😒"
Sis🫐
"Kay' bye!"
"Bye Noji"
———————————————————
Nami put her phone back in her backpack as the limo came to a stop. "Mistreat Nami, we have arrived."