Ch.6 Yu Hobin Company

~Y/n pov~

I stepped out of the bathroom with dripping hair, Taehoon's baggy clothes drowning my body.

It's not that bad, they could be bigger.

They are only two sizes too big.

A soft chuckle broke me out of my thoughts.

"You look so cute." Taehoon smiled sweetly at me as if he had forgotten his anger.

He lifted me by my armpits and plopped me down on his rug, sitting behind me with his legs on either side of my body.

I was about to question his actions but couldn't as a loud noise interrupted me.

Hot air hit my head as Taehoon gently ruffled the hair.

The hair dryer blew my hair partially in my face as the loud noise filled my ear.

I allowed myself to relax at the soothing feeling.

The hot air contrasting with the freezing cold water I had previously fell into.

I could faintly hear Taehoon humming as he gently dried my hair, his finger running soothingly through my hair.

My eyes started to droop at the feeling, the emotions from earlier and the adrenaline had finally worn off.

I was extremely tired.

My mind went blank as I blinked sleepily at the sudden silence.

I wasn't sure how long had passed but my hair was mostly dry as Taehoon ran a brush through it, being careful not to tug on knots.

When he finished brushing my hair, I leaned back against his chest and closed my eyes.

Taehoon laughed as he patted my head, "Are you comfortable there?"

I ignored the teasing, "Thank you."

His long muscular arms were wrapped around my waist as he lifted me onto his bed.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled sleepily.

Taehoon smiled softly as he stroked my hair, pushing me into a laying position, "It's okay. I'll let you sleep on my bed just this once."

I grabbed the covers and snuggled into the warmth as my eyes closed.

There was another chuckle before a body was laid beside me.

Rolling over, I rested my head against Taehoon's arm.

"Don't worry. I'll still be here when you wake up."  (A/n - me rn: 🥹)

~*~

I woke up surrounded by warmth, two muscular arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

My eyes snapped open. Arms...?

Taehoon was breathing softly as he slept, hugging me close like a teddy.

My cheeks flushed at his actions.

His eyelashes fluttered as he groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

Our eyes met as we stared at each other for a few moments.

"Hi." I whispered shyly, breaking the silence.

Taehoon grinned, "Hi."

He moved to tuck some hair behind my ear as I blushed at his actions.

There was silence again as we both basked in the warm bed, a comforting aura surrounded us.

I wish I could stay here forever.