Character Description 😊

Sorry that I came after so long I was stuck in some work but now I am free.
A new story came to my mind.. you guys tell me how was the story line...
This story will not be very long, it will end in 3 to 4 parts.

Character Description
😁

Anubhav Singh is a handsome and charming man in his early 30s. He stands tall at six feet with a fit and athletic build. He has sharp facial features, piercing brown eyes, and a charming smile that can light up any room. Anubhav is a successful chef who owns several restaurants in the city. He is confident, ambitious, and has a great sense of humor.

Haseena Mallik is a beautiful and strong-willed woman in her late 20s. She has long, curly black hair and a dusky complexion. Haseena is a police officer who takes pride in her work and is always ready to stand up for justice. She is kind-hearted, empathetic, and has a no-nonsense attitude when it comes to her work. Haseena also has a great sense of humor and loves to make people laugh. Despite coming from a humble background, she is hardworking and determined to make a difference in the world

Rohan Sharma is a young man in his mid 20s, with short hair and a friendly smile. He is a skilled cyber expert and is often seen wearing casual clothing, such as jeans and a t-shirt. He has a kind and gentle personality, and is always willing to help his colleagues and friends.

Karishma Singh on the other hand, is a beautiful young woman in her mid- 20s, with long curly hair and bright eyes. She is also a police officer, junior police officer. She is known for her sharp wit and quick thinking, and is highly respected by her colleagues. Despite her serious demeanor at work, she has a playful and fun-loving side to her personality.

Overall, Rohan and Karishma are supportive friends to Anubhav and Haseena, and often join in their adventures and antics.

Please comment and tell how was this story, should I continue further?