𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗥

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗥

|

Started;04/04/23
Published;14/05/23
Finished;??

Started;04/04/23Published;14/05/23Finished;??

SYNOPSIS

𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑, a young girl in her early twenties is transferred to a new unit: The BAU.

she was forced to leave her old unit because of an urgent case regarding the safety of her family.

The BAU called her regarding the important case which made her instantly decide to transfer, As she decided that this is what was for the best... or so she thought.

Lauren didn't always want to be working as a detective in the BAU.

She used to wish to be a famous artist, painting away her feelings every weekend.

Until that dream got crushed when she got her first taste of solving crimes. Unfortunately her mum and younger siblings were killed quite abruptly in a hit and run when Lauren was only 7.

It hit her hard but she saw all of the police and how they did their job and became very intrigued.

She eventually got into the habit of investigating everything. For instance if someone's pen or something went missing at school, she was all over it. And believe me, she was damn good at finding the culprit too!

𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑, a very intelligent woman, has been working in the BAU unit for the past 2 years.

She is close friends with the team and they are like a family to her.

She admired and always wanted to impress Gideon as she saw him as a father figure, mainly because he brought back treasured memories of her father.