Reunion (Oneshot)

Sophie sighed. It was good to be home, even if she did miss the Lost Cities. But San Francisco was the first place she'd ever called home. Where better to be, especially with --

"KEEFE!" Sophie squealed, seeing him for the first time. She ran to him, finding herself enveloped in strong arms and a soft hoodie.

"I still can't believe you did this," Fitz said as the rest of Keefe's band mates stepped off the plane. Sophie and Keefe had shocked everyone with their decision to move to San Francisco after they married. "The air is so polluted! And humans just don't make sense to me. Seriously, who would fly in one of those things --" he gestured to the plane, "when you could just light - leap? They make things so difficult!" Fitz was smiling, though. "What I wouldn't give for a few Pures right now," he complained good - naturedly.

Then Dex stepped into the group, his face glowing, followed by a figure in all black wearing a ski mask. "Wow!" Dex exclaimed, practically walking backwards, his eyes glued to the plane. "Who knew human technology was so advanced? That was amazing!"

"Yeah, count me out," Tam's voice mumbled from under the ski mask. "Who knew I got airsick?" The ski mask appeared to be an attempt to hide his identity. (It didn't work, though -- a clump of girls came flocking towards the band at the sound of it's lead singer's voice.) "Oh, what the heck," Tam mumbled, pulling off the mask and shaking out his silver bangs. More than half the crowd swooned.

"Tammy!" Biana called, breaking through the crowd with a toss of her hair. The girls sighed, disappointed as Biana's engagement ring glittered under the airport lights. Fitz and Dex stood by, looking slightly disappointed. They recovered quickly, noticing the gaggle of girls admiring hem, and began running their fingers through their hair, much to the group's satisfaction. Nearly all of the airport was crowded around the band now, clamoring for selfies and autographs.

"How was the tour?" Sophie asked. Even though she'd watched it on TV, she loved nothing more than hearing her husband talk about his music.

"It was great. But I'm glad to be home with you."