Chp 1: "bwlly! "

Tws: abuse even though I don't write it because I'm lazy.

Notes:
Picture form google

"Tommy come here! " Mother in it yelled. Tommy run towards her mother. Tommy looked at what she was holding... A knife.

*Laterrrr*

"Henry look a bwll!" Tommy said to his cow. He run to pick it up. As soon as he picked it up he threw it up. It then landed on the three year olds head. Tommy passed out.

Tommy woke up to find his cowing nudging him with his nose. Tommy started laughing. "Henry!!! Your tikiling me!!! " He kept laughing.

Tommy looked around for for the ball. "Bwlly! " He said picking the ball up.

Tommy kept kicking the ball around until he fell.

*That night pog=night*

"Tommy~" His drunk father said. "Where are you? " Tommy put a hand on his mouth. He moved a piece of clothing aside. He was hiding in the closet from his parents. "Found you! "

*10 year time skip because I want to some how make this longer. *

Tommy looked at Megan. He poked his tongue out. "Thomas innit Simon's! Or should I call you Thomas innit?" She started laughing. Tommy looked down at the hard cold floor of the orfanage.

He had been adopted by about 11 families since he was put in here but he was always sent back. He was always either a brat, or too skinny, or to loud. And the fact is that wasn't everything. People didn't used all there words to describe me because they were in front of the orfanage care takers. But he knew that if they did the caretakers wouldn't mind.

Megan grabbed his hand. "Why don't we put you in the timeout square? " Megan asked with an evil grin on her face. "No, no please! " He started crying. "Please don't its too small and dark!" "ayes, perfect for naughty boys like you. "

Tommy was playing with a ball, the ball he found when he was little. It was the only thing he had to remember Henry because Henry was... His first family did it...

Tommy throw the ball up, but then the wind picked up and flew the ball towards some seats. Tommy ran over. "'m sorry but could I get my ball? Your feet are in the way. " "Sure thing." Tommy looked at the man. "Wow! I like your hair!" Tommy said.

Tommy ran off, little did he know that by talking him, he was in for a big life.