Day 1

It was a usual day and as you probably know, it is always raining here in the UK. Oh I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Austin by the way, Austin Carter Mahone and I love playing basketball. I should mention that I am single but hey I don't know what love is like, I don't know what it feels like, do you? Apparently it is a really cool thing with loads of emotions involved, it seems great from what I've seen, really wish I could experience being in love.

- Austin's bedroom -

Alex is supposed to come over today, oh wait I haven't introduced Alex to you, he is my best friend, homie you know? his full name is Alex Constancio. My mum has organised this dinner party today with most of my family so I decided to invite Alex. I feel like I am in for a shock because mum keeps telling me that this dinner party is going to change my life forever. I can't really work out what it can be unless my mum has decided to move in with Matthew Simmons from down the road, if she has then that is definitely going to change my life forever.

I hate Matthew, I hate him, I hate him. Ever since My Mum has started dating him, it seems like she has changed, more changed since my dad left us. He left us when I was 10 and my mum was never the same again. I miss the old her, and I miss my dad but at the same time I hate him for hurting my Mum. Even though Matthew makes my mum happy, it seems like he is trying to get her away from me and I know he hates me. He points out tiny mistakes just because he has nothing better to do but I have to be nice to him just for the sake of my mum.

- the doorbell rings-

*it's actually my first time writing a fan fiction, it's not the best I know but I hope you like it*