All in one chapter

It's crazy to remember this even now. Since we are the greatest of friends. I, First met Mike and Vince at a skatepark. We were about maybe 11. I was not afraid to go ramping, in fact at that time it was one of my favorite things. But I, noticed about how kind they were, and we soon became best friends. To Be fair, Mike and Vince just got into a relationship. It's been better than the last one, I'm happy for them. I was so close to beating up that one asshole. Anyways now Present!

Rowan looked up, from his thoughts and he looked at Vince standing over him, "Hey, you know... it's time to head home now." Rowan shrugged, "I Didn't even realize the bell rung!" He chuckled.

  The 14-year-old ran after the 15-year-old Vince, they were going to meet up with Michael. 

    "Hey Mikey!" Rowan taunted him, as he saw him and waved. 

      "Hey Mike!" Vince said.

                    "What's up?" Mike shrugged to the side allowing the boys into the diner.

              "Nothing much!" Vince and Rowan said at the same time, and they began chuckling.

                  Soon the minutes evaporated to a few minutes of messing around in the arcade and eating pizza. So on. Whatever Teenagers do. 

                          When there were sudden child screams that cut out, and it taught Vince's and Rowans attention. They slowly walked into the room, after managing to meet it. 

                         "Mike's dad?" Rowan stuttered in fear. "What the fuck?" Vincent spoke, as he looked at the dead kids. Blood all over of the floor. William standing in his grin, with a knife.

          "That's the one kid! Try to catch me if you can!" William chuckled, As Rowan watched with his own eyes, he tried to help but he froze, Vince was first. "VINCE!!!" Rowan cried out in fear in mixed jumbles, He ran to Vince's side, as he grabbed his hand. 

        "You're going to live! you're going to be okay!" He spoke, in wobbles, as he gripped Vinces's hand, tightly watching the life drain from his eyes. 

              William snickered, "You know that was you're fault right?" 

                    Rowan froze. "No... No. ITS NOT MY FAULT!" he yelled back, before trying to go at William with a wrench, but he didn't have much luck. William's sharp knife pierced into Rowan's heart, as his eyes widened, he gasped, dropping the wrench and quickly hit the floor.

               William just stood there, laughing, he was proud of himself, for what he'd done. Soon enough, Michael ended up stepping in. "Father...What the...WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" His body shook, as he covered his mouth, as tears rolled down his cheeks.

                           "Oh Michael, It's really not that bad. Stop Whining."  William had a bright grin.

                                                                                THE END.