1.

"Y-you know that w-was not solely my m-mistake." The man stuttered as the butter knife penetrated the slice of bread before him.

"We lost a deal because of that 'not solely my mistake'." He mocked the man who had his eyes still glued to the sandwich in his plate. Sometimes he really wondered, how his father handled the company without going bankrupt.

"Can you be a little e-easy on me?" The man asked as he sighed, taking a bite of bread only to scrunch his face in disgust.

His wife tapped his hand taking the bread from his tight grip and replacing it with another one. "Too much butter won't save your heart, you are unhealthy these days" She grinned at the man who pouted.

"You both are cornering me. I am still the man of this house." Mr. Kim raised his eyebrow at his wife and son who had an unbothered face while finishing the breakfast.

"Good morning, dad." Another voice approached them from upstairs which caught their attention.

"Morning Yoongi, I thought you were hibernating." His father chuckled watching, a mint haired sleepy head walking like a zombie to the dining.

"You are spoiling him, dad. He is older than me so allow him to be responsible." Taehyung retorted throwing an annoying glance at his brother who stole his sandwich.

"Thankyou." Yoongi muttered while eating his brother's half bitten sandwich with no reflex.

"Taehyung, drink this." His mother passed a glass of milk to the boy who just nodded. 

"Only he drinks milk here? Was I adopted or something?" Yoongi complained with an offended face.

"Unfortunately only he is using his physical and mental health so I am avoiding everyone else from my good book of rewards." Mrs. Kim smiled cheekily at her older son.

"I will get going, now. I have online classes as well today so I will attend the meetings during my break." Taehyung informed, getting up as he wiped his mouth.

"My hard working sons." Mr. Kim faked a tear to which Taehyung groaned.

"Its just SON." Not that big hearted to share credits.

"I do not exist?" Yoongi asked dumbfounded.

"Go and sleep. And yeahh! You were not adopted, dad found you from his factory outlet." Taehyung rolled his eyes and walked out, grabbing his bag and handing it to the driver who was waiting by the door.

"He makes me proud." Mrs. Kim smiled contently making the father son duo whisper yell in defense.

"He just said that to me!" Well even adoption sounds good but noo! I was not taken from that stupid factory outlet.

"Yoongi, you need to level up. Like start going for work and help your little brother." The man whispered to his son. Well, that is offensive to say, especially to a man who is just up from sleep.

"What about you?"

"I am still the CEO of the company, okay? Taehyung is just running it for the time being." He reminded his son.

"Thank you for the acknowledgement. Let's go golfing if you are done?" Yoongi asked finishing off his food.

"In a minute!" Mr. Kim squealed as he went to change.

"Wasn't he just advising you?" His mother rolled her eyes at the behavior.

"That's birth right, I allow him to do that." Yoongi pecked his mom's cheeks and ran upstairs.

.

.

.

"You have two meetings arranged today, we have planned it according to the time of your class." His secretary spoke, guiding the man to the elevator.