Giants

They are naturally very very tall.

From the moment they're born, they're mighty big. Usually about 60 cms at minimum, 137 at most. Imagine triplets that size lmaooo

Very strong too. 

At birth, the average weight a newborn can hold and carry is 136 kilograms. At their full adult age, they can carry and hold about 18143 kilograms.

Also very good hunters and chefs.

At age 7, they're fully capable of hunting and gathering for themselves and others. At age 10, they can cook full meals like a professional chef.

A lot of them are dead.

Their species was almost wiped out years ago, and only a few remain. They remain in hiding, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

It's in their DNA to be loyal.

They will latch onto someone and stay attached for millions of years, sacrificing many and many things of their own and of others to satisfy or care for the person they're attached to.

Usually have deep voices, but those who were cast out or grew up away from their culture will have higher voices.

That's why Fritz had a fairly elevated voice. Because he was cast out and shunned at a young age.

The males are larger than the females.

I mean much larger. It's crazy how the females survive so long with such angry penises.

The females have such a high sex drive that Giants have evolved to have two penises.

Literally. They evolved to have two, because of their high sex drive. It makes it easier for the men to satisfy themselves, and others. 

At age 7, the young are thrown into a giant pit filled with dangerous creatures, and whoever survives, well.. Survives.

If a child is not thrown into the pit, it will be shunned and cast out. Like Fritz.

Those who live over 700 usually turn into trees. 

If a giant is old enough, they can choose to burn, or turn into a tree. Most choose the tree, so they can live on forever.