Another love

Notes: Story is based on another love
If you want to know the ship it's at the bottom, so I don't ruin it for others. Also please, This is teenage love!  There not gonna get married until there 18 or whatever.

Tws: Gay, cheating?  And swearing

"I'm fine Tubbo,  you can stop worrying about me! I'm fine!" I say.

"Are you sure Tommy? She... Kaila meant a lot to you."

I pause, 'Im hurting Tubbo!' That's all I want to say to Tubbo,  but I don't... 

He won't care anyway. "You did everything for Kaila, I know sh-" Tubbo started.

"Yeah!  I know she cheated. I know! " I finished.

"I just want to make sure your OK,  Tommy. This is the 7th heartbreak by her and what about Jade and Chloe?"

I think for a second. "Maybe I'm by. I like girls but they hurt me. " I walk away. 

I walk into the cafeteria. I see gogy waving at me to came join them. 

I grab my food,  pasta and come join them.

"HI KING! " I yell to George even though we're just 4 feet away.

"Hey Tommy! How are you going? " George asks me. Everyone on the table looks at me,  George,  sapnap,  purpled, punz, Wilbur, Techno and Niki.

"Just fine! " I say. "I'm a free big man! "

I lie in bed thinking things over.

I then start sobbing. Crying myself to sleep. 

Kristan walks in.

"Honey... It's OK. These happen. I know." Kristan pauses.  "The lol in your eyes." She chuckled. "You would have done everything for her...  And you did and now you need to let go. Do it for me,  big man Tommy."  Kristan says hugging me.

I hug her back.

I look at the time 2:00am.

I look at the stars. So pretty.

"Pretty aren't they? " Purpled says, sitting on the fence between the backyard and the road. 

"Wtf!  What are you doing? "

"Well, I had to go to punz,  you know how he lives near here. Then I heard your door close.  And I wanted to see how was awake. " Purpled said walking up to me.

I don't look at him I just stare a 7tg the stars.

"Beautiful night isn't it?" Purpled whispered. "Yeah..."

Purpled says something but I didn't heard it.

"What did you say? " I ask him

"Don't worry about it. " He answears quietly.

I myself tearing up.  I don't know why. 

Purple pulls me closer. "Don't worry Tommy I'm sure there are other people, who will love even better then she did. "

I look at him, "really? " I then feel his lips on mine. "Yes. "

---

Story ship

Tommy X Purpled