part 1

Okay, so she lives in this underground world called "Forest"and she has three friends.One of her friends is named Echo Wolf, and the other one is named Madison Aoif, and they both live in the same underground world as her. So, they're all living in the underground world together, and one day, Echo Wolf goes to the bathroom, and she comes back and she's like, "Oh my gosh, I'm so hungry, I want to make some ramen"so, she goes to her kitchen and she opens up her fridge, and there's nothing in there, and then she goes into her pantry, and it's empty too.she's like "I'm gonna go out and get some food", and she goes out into the forest, and when she gets there, she sees a sign that says "Shoyu Ramen"and she goes inside and she sees the ramen machine, and the machine says, "Welcome to the Forest of Ramen. Please select your ramen. "So, she selects shoyu ramen, and then the machine starts to make the ramen.And then, the machine makes the ramens, and she eats them, and they're delicious. After she finished eating her ramen, she decided to take a walk in the forest. She was amazed by the beauty of the nature around her, and it made her realize how important it is to appreciate the little things in life.She came back home, and went to sleep.The next day, she woke up, and decided to go to the forest again. She took a walk, and saw a beautiful flower.She picked it, and brought it home.When she got home, she put the flower in a vase, and placed it on her desk.That night, she went to bed, and fell asleep.The next morning, she got up, went to the kitchen, and made herself a cup of tea. She sat down at her desk, and looked at the flower.The next day, she woke up early, and went to work.When she got to work, she saw the flower, and smiled.She picked it up, and put it in her vase.She went home, and took the flower out of the vase, and placed it on her desk. She looked at it, and thought about how beautiful it was. She smiled, and closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes, she looked at the flower.It was still there. She was confused.