Chapter 1 A promise

Izuku was exhausted from all the day patrol crimes he had to fight all day. Of course it was with Mirko since the students who were doing their Internships at Endeavors agency had to choose a Hero that had similar moves he ended up choosing Rumi Usagiyama aka Mirko. Katsuki chose Best Jeanist and Shoto had to choose his dad since he was the only option left. Izuku then waved goodbye to Mirko as he left with his Hero suit in his case and he was changed into normal clothes. He knew tomorrow was gonna be the same thing, but then he got an image in his head. He saw Ochaco holding onto the ledge of a building with Prostatic metal arms. Then he saw All Might falling to his death yelling for help. Izuku immediately snapped back to existence when he felt Katsuki slap him across the face.

Izuku: Was that really necessary?

Katsuki: Pay attention next time and don't go into Dreamland

Izuku: I wasn't in Dreamland, I just got a weird image in my head

Shoto: What was it?

Izuku rubbed his neck finding every excuse not to tell Shoto what he saw in his head. He was worried that it might happen if he told anyone so he immediately got an idea.

Izuku: Oh I saw All Might in a Sailor Moon cosplay outfit

Katsuki bursted out laughing. Izuku and Shoto watched lost fo words. Katsuki imagined what Izuku had just said and he thought it was funny. Shoto then started talking to Katsuki while he just kept laughing. Izuku saw it but sighed and walked ahead of them. Izuku had a crush on Ochaco since The first semester. He's in the second semester but only 3 months in. No one knew Izuku had a crush on Ochaco, he knew he wasn't allowed to have a lover because then it would only make the ones he loved a target too since One for All was a Quirk all the villains wanted. Everyday he watched as everyone in his class would hug and kiss that special someone each day, except him, Shoto, Ochaco and Katsuki. He knew he didn't have a chance with Ochaco at all. He watched as Katsuki and Shoto walked into the dorms talking about something Izuku didn't know about. Izuku sat on the steps Infront of the dorms thinking about many things. He always saw that everyday Ochaco's arms and hands were wrapped in bandages. He always felt like it was because of the harsh training Gun head was making her do on patrol. He then saw All Might sit beside him.

All Might: Hey Kiddo

Izuku: Hey All Might

All Might: What's wrong?

Izuku: Nothing just got a crazy vision in my head when I was walking here

All Might: Wanna talk about it?

Izuku: No thanks, it's kinda one of those visions that you don't wanna tell anyone about because it might come true

All Might: In that case I won't push you to tell me, but don't think too much of it

Izuku: I'll try not to

All Might nodded then got up and walked beside the dorms. Izuku was confused and followed him to see what he was looking at. All Might was looking at Inasa Yoarashi using his wind ability to float while talking to Ochaco at her window. All Might then cleared his throat causing Inasa and Ochaco to look at him. Izuku didn't stay since he knew he was right all along, he stood no chance with Ochaco.

All Might: Inasa why aren't you at Shiketsu?

Inasa: Sorry sir I was just walking around the area after picking up a few things so I decided to swing by and say Hi to Ochaco

All Might: Is that so?

Ochaco: Yeah, why? Is it a bad thing?

All Might: No but it's against school policy so Inasa isn't allowed on UA grounds, it's ok to for students from other schools to hang with each other outside of the school grounds