Cast

*the Teen wolf cast as themselves.*

*Demigods and gods/goddesses as described in percy jackson books or who ever you want as their face claims.*

*There will be Scott McCall bashing and argent bashing (exept Chris)*

*there also will be protective zeus (who will be good but dramatic), Poseidon, Hades and Artemis, when it comes to Hestia.*

*Ships*

Thalia x Reyna
Piper x Annabeth
Nico x Will
Leo x Jason
Kira x Malia
Lydia x Stiles
Liam x Theo
Bianca x Calypso
Calrisse x Silena
Allison x Scott
Issac x Percy
Artemis x Zoë
Melissa x Peter
Frank x Hazel

* just so you understand how some people are alive, a random demigod died instead of Bianca, a random demigod died instead of Silena, Zoë didn't get poisoned so Artemis could heal her, Thalia joined the hunters of Artemis but when she met Reyna and started to catch feeling for her she asked to leave so she doesn't break her oath to Artemis, Reyna never joined the hunters of Artemis because of her feelings for Thalia, Calypso get freed from the island because one of Percy wishes was for her to be free and live her life, Scott will be a tiny bit bashed, Allison will be bashed, there also with be argent bashing (Exept Chris, he will be bashed a tiny bit at the beginning for example when he comment's on the fact Derek doesn't have much family left anymore, but after that there will be no more bashing).*

*DISCLAIMER: I do not own teen wolf or pjo/hoo they belong to Rick Riordan and Jeff Davis, I only own my oc and my plot.*