SWEET DREAMS

This is my actual first fanfic that i wrote and put on wattpad so. dont mind if i suck.

A few years ago, when you first came to this school. you met the person who made you feel a different way.. You were always kinda into black haired guys but this guy in particular was different in a way.

But as you got to know him better he was a bit nicer than expected. Sure he was a bit rude sometimes but that's it. So this was it, finally you were going to confess to your crush, itoshi rin. It's already the end of the year. You wondered if he was gonna like you back.

.. ... / - .... .. ... / . ...- . -. / .-. . .- .-.. ..--..

Of course he loved you! Deep down in his heart he loved you; he just didn't want admit it.
You two were close. He just didn't want to ruin your relationship.

You decided to pull a note in his locker. Classic thing to do when confessing yes?

After putting the note in his locker you saw him coming to his locker. You quickly run away going to where you said to meet at.

Meanwhile with rin
He just heading to his locker. Upon opening it a note fell out. He thought about how it could one of those girls confessing to him again but something in him told him to read it."This might be a waste of time.."He thought.

Oh. it turns out to just be you, not some random girl. The note said..

"Dear rin, Meet me in the back of the school, will you? I have something to tell you"
Signed in your name.

Rin wondered why you put a note in his locker in the first place when you can text him. But he didnt really think about it much. He just got his things and head to the back of the school. Hoping it was actually you instead of a random girl using your name to get him to come. It turns out it was really you

Rin felt relief.

He headed to you wondering why you wanted him to meet you back here.
"um hey rin" you said

"hey. what do you need?" rin asked

"oh yea.. well about that.." rin is waiting for you to say something.

"well the thing is.. i.. i really like you rin! more than a friend."

Rin seemed surprised out of everything he wasnt expecting you to confess to him. that was out of the question for him he thought you could never like him. hes so surprised he doesnt know what to say.

"i really like you too." rin replied

you were shocked. you couldnt believe he just told you he liked you a well. today was a luckiest day of your life.

"does this mean..? we are together now..?" you asked slowly

"yes, (name) yes."

you were so happy, rin agreed to be your boyfriend!

you couldnt help but went and hugged him tightly. he hugged you back

"i love you (name)."

rin said

"i..i love you too, rin"

you rest your head on his shoulder. finally after years you finally managed to get him for yourself.

- .... .. ... / .. ... / - .... . / .... .- .--. .--. -.-- / . -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / .-- .- -. - . -.. --..-- / .-. .. --. .... - ..--..

you two were at rin's place.

you lived closed to each other so you didnt have to worry about getting home later, it felt like such a dream being with rin, having the time of your life.