"PAHIMAKAS" ᜀᜑᜒᜋᜃᜐ᜔

"I see the permanent damage you did to me."
Never again, I just wish I could forget when it was magic.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nurse Narsisa: "Nurse Sanchez! "Please go to the infirmary room. Captain Santiago is there, Please treat him."

I am now walking to the infirmary room to treat "Captain Santiago."
As soon as I opened the door, I saw a man sitting in the bed. He has long hair that is slicked back and has a mustache just above his mouth.

Hiraya: "Good afternoon, Captain Santiago. I am Nurse Narsisa, the one who will assist you and treat you." as I introduce.

Alapas: "Hi, sweetheart." He said.

I just shrugged it off and got started. I carefully removed his uniform, and there I saw a lot of wounds. I quickly got a clean cloth and put some alcohol in it.

Hiraya: "This is going to hurt, so please bite it, sir." I said, and I gave him a piece of cloth.

Alapas: "Sweetheart, please be careful; it's going to hurt." He said so and smiled.

I just make him bite the cloth so that he won't talk anymore. I don't like this soldier; he is a playfull man and must be hunting for a lover.

When I'm done treating him, I clean all my materials and prepare to leave. I was about to get the knife to cut some apples for the patient when it suddenly slipped out of my hand. I closed my eyes and prepared for the knife to fall. I didn't feel anything until I opened my eyes, and there he was holding the knife.

Alpas: "Be careful, sweetheart, it is sharp and dangerous give me that apple, let me do it." He said and snatched the apple from my hand and peeled it.

Alpas: "Come here, take a seat, sweetheart, and have some apples." He offers me the apple, and I just get it and take a seat.

Hiraya: "Why are you calling me sweetheart?" I asked.

Alpas: "Because you're my sweetheart." He said while eating.

I just shrugged it off and just ate some apples. When I was done eating, he suddenly wiped my mouth gently and laughed.

Alpas: "You're like a baby when you eat sweetie! Hahahahaha!" He laughed while wiping my mouth.

I looked at him while he wiped my mouth, when I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach. No!  No, this is not happening. It's like I am so comfortable with him, it's like I've known him for 20 seconds or 20 years.

When he is done wiping my mouth, I stand up and say goodbye to him.

Hiraya:  "You just need to take some rest, sir, and you will be fine soon. That's all, sir, goodbye." I said goodbye.

As I was walking through the door, he suddenly spoke.

Alpas: "Can I know your name, sweetie, if you would allow it?" He said.

I was unsure if I should give him my name, but it's not a big deal, so I gave it to him.

Hiraya: "Hiraya.  "Hiraya Claudine Sanchez," I said.

Alpas: "What a beautiful name you have. By the way, my name is Achilles Alpas Santiago. Now we are fair and square." He said it while smiling.

After we tell each other's name, I take my leave and do my work. When my shift is done, I go to my office and do my work there, when suddenly someone knocks on my door.

Hiraya: "Please come in." I said.

Nurse Narsisa: "Hiraya, someone wants to give you this; it must be from your lover." She said this while smiling at me. After she gave it to me, she said goodbye and left.