The Door

Tubbo had always been refered to as an "outcast" or "weirdo" due to his love for fantasy worlds, and witches. People more than often laughed at, or mocked him for being so "childish" and not acting more his age. He was constantly getting into mishap during school. From setting bees lose, to taxidermy, he wasn't doing super well in terms of grades.

"Tubbo c'mon! I have to get to work, and you're gonna miss the bus!" His father, Schlatt yelled up to him. Tubbo quickly shut the book he was reading, and ran down the stairs as fast as he could, and out the door. Schlatt was standing on the curb waiting, and pulled Tubbo into a hug when he got there.

"Daaadd... Do I have to go? I mean, this camp is gonna be full of people who are nothing like me! I bet none of them even know about the 'Good Witch Theseus' book series!" Tubbo shouted as he sat down, arms crossed on the sidewalk. Schlatt sighed, and ruffled Tubbo's hair a bit.

"I know you don't want to leave, but this'll be good for you! You'll learn how to make macaroni art! And critical thinking!" He said, sitting next to the short brunette. Tubbo merely scoffed.

"I already know how to make macaroni art. I even know how to sew! My stitches were so clean, not even a mouse could see them!" He rested his head atop his arms, and sighed deeply. Schlatt held his son's hand, and spoke softly.

"Look, Tubs. I know you don't want to do this. Believe me, I don't want you to either. But it's for you own good and for your safety. I want you to be creative, but not to that extent. Alright? Can you do that for me?" Tubbo looked at his father and nodded. They smiled at each other.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna be late! The bus will be here soon, I love you Tubbo!" Schlatt said kissing Tubbo's forehead and running to his car. Tubbo waved, and sat in silence until his father's car was out of sight. He dug through his garbage bin, in checks to see if his father had put his favorite book in there. Much to his dismay, it was missing. Then, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a crow, carrying a bag away, the bag that contained 'The Good Witch Theseus' inside. That crow had stolen his book! The little theif!

"Hey! Get back here you little book stealing son of a bitch!" Tubbo shouted, chasing after the bird. It wound through trees, and Tubbo had to jump over several puddles. He then reached an abandoned house, which the crow had just ran into. He tremulously walked through the door. What he was about to see, was more than he could have ever imagined.

HELLO HELLO!! WELCOME TO MY NEW BOOK! I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS! ESPECIALLY SINCE I LOVE THE OWL HOUSE!! this chapter was a bit short, only 475 words, but whatever. SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! *smooch*