Prologue

Misfortune comes from somewhere, this, he was sure of.

On a winter day, December 15. His friend welcome him with the surprise of betrayal. Standing at the back was his lover with a stiff face.

Well..... it should be his former lover.

His friend has an ugly expression completely mesmerized on the fact that he was able to finally steal something out of his bestfriend's property.

Naturally, the him in this moment should feel remorse, angry, and disgust. Yet only he felt numb.

The feeling of indifference even outlay the expected feeling of betrayal.

Now he was sure of one thing.

"Maybe they're right. I could not feel anything at all." he thought.

He looks at his good friend who was there with him starting from when they were little.

An evil heart could really do anything despite of bonds cultivated by years.

Well he could not say it was cultivated because he was always quiet and taciturn, while Rile keeps jollying around him all this years.

He even felt, quite bad.

'They once said talking to him is like talking to a machine, the response were dull like a default on an AI.' he was oblivious because he doesn't understand.

But now seeing this situation in from of him. He felt strange and.....nothing.

Just nothing, the thought that he could not thought of anything makes him even more moved and panic than the thought of being hurt.

"Elvis you're my friend. You have always been able to get the things you like. Can you accept my relationship with Luke? I only want him." Rile look at him with tears in his eyes.

Anyone who look at him would feel pitty and distressed. In addition with his friend's big eyes and pointy nose, his delicate features also didn't help to stop him from portraying a moonlight from a painting.

He sigh in his heart.

He did not thought that this friend of him was the type to act like a green tea. Wanted to capture all the pitty on this world.

Elvis admit his indifference but he's not stupid. He was even more quite capable knowing everyone's emotion and the underlying meaning beneath their words and looks. He just...doesnt care.

He look at his former boyfriend at the back with strange eyes.

As for why with his unfriendly nature he was able to get a boyfriend, it has something to do with his and that man's parents.

"This..." Elvis wanted to say that it doesn't matter. But upon thinking of it he stops.

He would look like a scum if he replied like that. Though, he doesn't mind but he really doesn't know what to say at this moment.

When he finally prepared himself to respond, a deep screech came from his back. He look behind only to see a black car coming at him.

He heard the shout everywhere yet he only look at the car approaching.

At this time, in Rile's eyes.

He only saw his indifferent but a god-like existence friend looking calmly at the approaching car. The feeling of death didn't seem to bother him and didn't even appear on his handsome face at this moment.

As if......he already accepted death.

Rile shouted and tried to grab his friend's hands. But an arm envelope him stopping him from moving forward.

His shining eyes look at the scene in front of him.

The once bright man who always outshine everyone was now lying lifelessly on the ground.

His once white shirt was dyed red like a dirt splash on a white jade.

It was breathtaking but also heart wrenching.

The person who he thought would look at him differently for a moment was gone.

The countless effort to show superiority and the obsession to control the other person fades like a tide.

Even in death no one can move this man, no matter if it was his friend, family or even his lover.

This heartless man was long ago completely devoid of emotions yet he was dancing wildly in front of him, trying to take this man down completely with him. But now, looking at the man's eyes he could only cry silently.

In the end, you still choose to end everything quietly.