Daddy?

Matthew's pov:

I was walking in to school one morning and I saw my friends the Mrbeast crew but there was a certain person that I could never take my eyes off of, his name... was Lawson sual. Everytime we sat next to each other and our legs would touch I would get kinda hard some times my friends would notice one time Sydney aka jimmy made a joke but I laughed it off and Lawson didn't seem to realize she was being serious.

Today I was walking in the bathroom becuase I forgot to take my pills this morning so I had to have a massive steamy warm hot slimy dump, once I finished after about 30 minutes lawson had come in there to check on me "dadd- I mean matthew are you okay?" Lawson says nervously "Daddy?"I say as I walk out of the stall. Lawson blushes and looks away "s-s-s-sorry I-I didn't mean to say tha-" I cut him off "no it's okay I liked it" I could tell he was getting a boner. I smirked I started walking towards him and he was backing up til he backed into the wall. I was right in front of him I put my hand on his jawline and make him look at me and he leaned in and are lips connected it was passionate but quickly turned into a heated makeout session next then I knew I had picked him up with his legs around me lips still connected as I guide us to a stall.

Lawson pov:

I was sitting on Matthew while he was sitting on one of the toilets in the stalls. I started to kiss his jawline then his neck leaving hickeys, I get down on my knees and slowly start to pull down his Cacky pants along with his boxers leaving his dick rock hard. I start to kiss his thighs slowly making my way to his dick I lick the tip and he lets out a whimper, I slowly put his full length in my mouth causing him to throw his head back making a loud moan. I start bobbing my head making him a moaning mess. "I-I abMmm about to cuMm" he whines he finally cums in my mouth I swallow it.

Matthew pov:

I came into his mouth and he pulled my pants and boxers back up and we immediately start kissing again. I pin Lawson against the wall of the stall and start kissing his neck leaving hickeys then I go back to kissing his lips he then says "fuck me daddy" I whine at those words. I pull his pants and boxers down and started to give him a hand job then I turned him around and pull my pants down with my boxers and put my dick inside of him. We both moan as I put it in I start to thrust inside of him I groan as I hear him moaning "MmMmh DadDy~~" those words made me cum in his asshole and after a couple more thrusts he came on the bathroom stall.

After we clean up and pull our pants back up we go back to the classroom. After school I took him to my house luckily no one was home.

Lawson's pov:
I was sitting on Matthews bed while he was playing mine craft at his computer I start to think about what we did in the bathroom this morning and I start to get a boner and I got an idea so I get up and walk up to Matthew and sit on his lap he was in call with lil_baby so this was going to be fun. I start to slowly grind on Matthew and mutes his mic "Lawson what are you doing" he says "nothing" I say with a smirk. He unmutes his mike and continues playing Minecraft with lil_baby I can feel him start to get a boner under me and I slowly start to get under the desk and pull his pants down. He looks down at me with a smirk but seems nervous. I go back to taking his boxers off and start to stroke his dick he gasped at the sudden touch. I start to kiss my way up to his tip, I start to lick his dick and he coughed to cover up his quiet moan he then says "one sec il be right back" and mutes himself I then put his whole dick in my mouth and he lets out a low moan. He then grabs my hair and started pushing me further and starts moaning more "MhMmm L-lAwsOn~" while doing that I had to started to jerk off and after a couple of minutes we both came and I swollode his. He then here's lil-baby say "umm matthew you weren't muted"

Credits to scaraismyboy for ideas