4

Charlie's POV-

We reached, and I parked beside my police cruiser and Bella's new car, knowing Davina and the kids had decorated for welcoming Bella. I help Bella unload her luggage from the storage area. 

Me- Let's go, others are very eager to meet you.

Bella - Me too. umm, is it normal to be nervous?

Me- Yes, you talk with us on voice or video call. But you have a connection with them so, there is no need to be nervous. Now come, let's get inside it looks like rain is going to happen,

Bella- yeah.

3rd person's POV-

Charlie and Bella pick up the luggage, and Charlie presses the doorbell. They wait for some minutes, and the door opens and reveals smiley Davina.

Davina- Oh sweetie, I miss you so much. (says while hugging Bella)

Bella- me too, mama.

Charlie- Honey, let Bella come inside.

Davina- of course, come sweetie.

As Bella goes in, Ethan and Sky attack her with hugs. 

Ethan & Sky- BELLA!!

Bella- Hi guys.

They all settle in the living room as Davina goes into the kitchen to get water for Charlie and Bella. They all sit and talk, later they have their dinner. Ethan and Sky gave their welcome gifts to bells and went to sleep. Charlie and Davina discuss things regarding school and other stuff with Bella.

Charlie- as you already see, there is an orange truck from me as a welcome gift and from Davina's welcome hamper in your room. We also redecorate your room to your taste, as well as your bathroom.

Bella- thank you for your gifts and for redoing the room, and also for the bathroom.

Davina- Ohh sweetie don't say thank you and you are going to start school next week till then you can familiarize yourself with routes, your car and other things and we all can do some bonding.

Bella- it's a good idea.

Charlie- also we are having dinner with Billy and his son this weekend.

Bella- oh Jake and I going to the same school?

Charlie- no, he goes to La Push High School on reserve, you are going to Forks High School.

Bella- ok

They discuss other things for some time then they go upstairs to Bella's room.

Bella's POV-

As I go inside my room I feel love in it. Mama knows what I love.

 Mama knows what I love

(Bella's room and bathroom)

Davina- why don't you rest tonight then we start settling your stuff from your luggage tomorrow and pick up the toiletries and some other things you like or need. 

Me- Of course mama.

Dad- ok I put all your luggage in the closet for now and Bella sleep well.

Me- you too

We said good night to each other, they returned to their room. I lay on my bed and said to myself

Me- Welcome back home, Bella.

Then I close my eyes and fall into a deep and much-needed sleep.