nature driven destiny

This story is about 3 girls Sachita gautami and Kritika and one guy name Indra

One fine morning at a temple a sweet innocent soft hearted girl sachita is praying with folded🙏🏻 hand and closed eyes with Indra standing beside her .. a handsome guy with a pure heart both prying to the deity but more like he was thankful to the deity for bringing her in his life and all the every other things & persons..  that makes his life beautiful they finished their prayings head out of the temple where gautami a jolly cutie kind hearted girl was eating temple prasad along with some poor toddler kids she saw them Indra and sachita coming outside.. she smiled at them.

Indra said: "you hungry cow stop filling your storage and come lets go home"

Sachita smiles at them

Gautami was keeping a part of prasad for them she feed them too with dramatic angry face coz Indra called him cow.. but she never gets real angar on him coz she know him since childhood she is Indra's bestfriend and took care of her like a mother and also when Indra saw Sachita at a computer class for the first time and got mesmerised, it was Gautami who helped Indra to impress Sachita other wise this shy guy could never get a girl in his life. She noticed the pure feelings in Indra's heart for sachita and after little bit of inquire and observations she discovered sachita is also a pure soul they could make a best pair for life so she make them date and confess to each other after a long efforts.
She was happy for them, she always was his bestfriend Indra ever needed.

They came home from the temple after dropping sachita at her place Indra and Gautami saw kritika one of their friend has came to invite them together with sachita for her birthday party tonight. Gautami and Indra lives in the same society buildings close to each other
but Sachita lives other side of the town. Gautami said she can not comw she got classes to attain at evening and she will be tieredafter this. And Indra said ok I will ask sachita and bring her with me. Kritika went back by giving a cute attractive look at Indra which Gautami noticed and and squeezed her eyebrows at this matter but any ways..

Later that night

Indra went for kritika's birthday alone because sachita said she is not feeling like coming to also she doesn't like parties much.. Indra was also not about to come but sachita insisted coz it will be disrespectful to her invitation.

Indra gets inside the party hand over the gift to Kritika , she asked "where is Sachita?" Indra said the same.
Kritika felt happy inside coz she also has a crush on Indra

Later that night when almost all the guests are gone only Kritika Indra and few closest of her friends.. they were talking about life and feelings and love. Kritika became curious about Indra's sex life.

Indra said: "no we never even thought of having that our bond is so pure that doesn't needed to have any physical expectations from each other"

Kritika couldn't shocked and thought this must be an opportunity to make him crave for kritika's attractive sexy body and once Indra sleep with Kritika then Indra will be her's

So she took few of viagra pills and pour into Indra's soft drink and started seducing him little time later when Indra feels something happening inside him and was feeling attracted towards Kritika he slaps his own face and head back to his appartment from the party.

Kritika disburses the party and tells everybody to go home as she failed to get Indra.but started following him with her scootty

On the way of returning he called Sachita to his place.

Indra reaches to his appartment went on the bed directly with out even turning on the lights.. by now he is completely under the drug.

As soon as he heard a knock on the door he opens it pull her hand directly to the bed and started having sex. He could not hear any of the resistance from her.