Chapter 26

He screamed in happiness internally, maintaining the stoic face on the outside. Ruhanika had called him after finishing the call with Kaira and had scolded him for his stupidty.

"Am done with your friend. She doesn't consider this marriage a real one so there's no point in holding her captive in it. Am freeing her of this burden" Adhiraj shouted back at Ruhanika facing back and forth in anger.

"You are a complete donkey. This marriage was forced upon the both of you. You can't expect her to fall in love with you suddenly especially when she doesn't want to. Whatever these freaky movies show is nonsense. There's no love at first sight, its attraction at first sight that changes into love. Real life is different from reel life. She considers you her friend. Friend is still better than a stranger. Make your choices wisely" Ruhanika cut the call angrily and Adhiraj threw his phone onto the bed in anger when he saw Dishank at the entrance of the hotel, opening a taxi door from which his wife stepped out. Without spending another second just standing at his window, he rushed down to the reception to welcome his dear wife upon whom he was extremely angry. He had decided to give her the freedom she wanted from always and he would give her.

Adhiraj returned her the gifts.

"You didn't like them?" She asked with a sad pout.

"I don't need gifts from my ex. Now if you'd excuse me, I have to go with Lisa in the club" He deliberately gave her his location so she would follow and at least accept that she does feel attracted to him in the husband manner and not the friend manner.

Kaira looked at him with wide eyes and an open mouth with anger bubbling through her. She stomped her feet and rushed to her room to change into a sexy outfit showing him that even if she was losing a friend, it was fine. If he could move on then she could move on at a greater speed.

She changed into a olive green one shoulder dress, applied some makeup and wore her knee length shoes, curling her hair at the ends to complete her bold look, ready to show him that she was crying over his decision a few minutes back.

 Walking inside the club in the hotel, she looked around to find Adhiraj to spot him sitting at the bar. 

KAIRA'S POV

I spotted Rana ji sitting alone at the bar... ALONE!!!

Witch Lisa ran away 🤗🤗 Did Rana ji seriously think that anyone can put up to his nonsense the way I do? Am the only masterpiece who can handle his tantrums

I walked to him with my beautiful smile, happy that he knows that no one can put upto him except moi...Kaira Sharma.

Just when I was 5 steps away from him, the witch bitch Lisa jumped him and threw her arms around Rana ji.

Huh? When did touching touching begin? 

Oye Lisa, tsk tsk, remove your hands from him right now or I'll cut them and give it to you. Remove!