regular

You might know how it all starts, the feeling of something is missing, like there's an unsolved puzzle inside you waiting for you to solve it.

Now when you know the start, the beginning we can go through an ordinary school day.

It was 5 pm, and I just had an ordinary school day. The most ordinary one, and as usual, my homework needed to be done. This day, I got back home, went up to my room, went up to my window, looked at the sky, and I realized that there was more going on in the clouds than in my own life. I smiled deep inside myself, at this irony. How could ever some combination of some vaporous water, flying wings and kerosene machines, demonstrate more vitallity than me? How? The answer did not come into my mind... I eventually went to do my homework. I sat on my chair staring at the papers thrown on my desk and suddenly, I realized, I am alive, surviving. If I want change, must mean that it needs action, but how me, some 15 year-old can make a change? How? And again, all my thoughts only end up with the same question as usual, ''how'', and without an answer, they combine all together destroying all the answers, for visual example just  like ice melting.                                                        

I am sitting and memorizing all the good times I've experienced, all the laughter that came out of my mouth, all the words I said to so many beings, all the smiles I've recieved or caused, the love, kisses, with all the negativity and all the bad consequences or actions I have experienced, have I failed? NO, I surely did not. In that second, I remind myself that there's always a tommorrow, the sun always rises and when it doesn't shine it is still there, up in the sky. At this point, I've maybe gotten an answer and maybe I do not realize this, but the most ordinary school day, could be part of the best times of my life, so why not start to enjoy it, somehow?