EUPHORIA - The Soul (JUNGKOOK X OC) (M)

VERY LONG ONE SHOT CHAPTER CONTAIN'S 16,800 PLUS WORD'S

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT ⚠️🔞
ACTUAL SEXUAL CONTENT, MENTION OF SEXUAL CONTENT, SWEARING, UPSETTING SAD SCENES, DEATH, SOME BUCKET LIST SMUT, SOME DEGRADATION, ORAL (M&F), SEX SCENES, MENTION OF KINK'S, DOM VIBES, HAS SOME EXHIBITION AND VOYERISM VIBES. 🔞⚠️

IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THESE THEMES THEN PLEASE DON'T READ IT!!!

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀 𝐀𝐒 𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐎! 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!! 💜
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬.

Important Information about soulmates in this one shot:

Soulmate's are either fated by the natural order, or by order of the Angel of Fate.
The natural order or fated soulmates match together every single reincarnation, but are never the same.
So they might be a different race, sex, or sexual orientation etc.

Some are matched by the Angel of Fate to who he thinks matches them best at the time.
There is only one pair of soulmates that match the same every time, and that is the original first fated soulmates.
They always look the same every single time, same name, same sex and everything.

When you are born you have a birthmark in the same shape and place as your fated soulmates.
It starts out like a normal light brown birthmark shaped and placed exactly the same as your soulmate's until you reach your eighteenth birthday, then you get colours on your birthmark.

These colour's on your mark show your soulmates mood, it's supposed to help with the bonding.
So you can tell how they are feeling.
So for example:
Red: Anger, Passionate, Lust, Sexual Thoughts, Feeling mad, Turned on.
Blue: Sad, Very Cold, Upset, Worried, Crying, Dull.
Purple: At peace, Ecstatic, In Love, Romantic, Totally happy.

(There are more but not necessary for this one shot, I will add more when I do the story)

Once you make proper love and say I love you to your soulmate it actually turns into a proper tattoo, it can be anything but it will match your soulmate's.
It can be saying's, pictures, objects, word's, lyric's, even numbers and sometimes names.
Absolutely anything.
You will still get colour's after though, but on part of your tattoo instead.

There are more colour's but you get the idea.
The worst colour's are grey and black, Grey means something is very wrong with your soulmate, the darker the grey get's . . the worse it is.
Your soulmate could be mentally ill, psychotic or terminally ill if your mark keep's going grey, or worse they could be dying if it turns dark grey permanently.

Black mean's your soulmate is dead and you will lose your life too within a year if you haven't connected, but the time frame all depends on the strength of the soulmate bond.
If your bond mate connection is very strong it will be much quicker, like the fated ones.
Your mark will give you soulmate poisoning, as it gets bigger and bigger til the poisoning kill's you.

If you die in love and totally happy you don't poison your soulmate, but your mark does go black as your soulmate is no longer there to give you colours.
You just have to reconnect, but they rarely need 24 hrs to connect as they already love them.
Your soulmate always meets you when you pass on, even if you weren't poisoned.