into the rabbit hole.

cristel had insomnia for years by now, not a good nights sleep at all.., for years by now, not sense the house fire she had when she was only 9 years old or so, took her family dog, her severally mentally disabled uncle, and every item that wasn't slightly blackend or half way melted along with it, shes now 19 years old right now and soon to be 20 years old, she was just drawing or playing video games like usual, listening to missing report cases about either children or rare cases teenagers or even RARER cases being adults, going missing somewhere in the woods yet no one knows why, its a mystery to even cristel herself, she just liked listening to stuff like that, until.., she saw a familiar figure..., confused, she grabbed her nearest shoes and put on her hoodie, grabbing her phone and ear buds and its charger while she did so, and went than outside, what she saw was...., a puppet, a puppet dressed like a rabbit with their ears and tail, the dress was simple yet quite fitting none the less, she looked similar to the image below, but her expression.., they had.., they looked scared.., almost freightend even..

cristel watched her in confusion tho, given she knew this puppets name, the puppet is named eerie, a female puppet that resides in a location called star palace and a series by the same name, cristel would only watch the female puppet bunny, wonde...

cristel watched her in confusion tho, given she knew this puppets name, the puppet is named eerie, a female puppet that resides in a location called star palace and a series by the same name, cristel would only watch the female puppet bunny, wondering if the bunny has somehow taken eeries form somehow or was it their face first?.., than if that's the case then-

cristels thoughts would soon be interrupted by the bunny-like puppet seeing her before running off into the deep dark woods of her woods filled Neighborhood, so with no time to lose, cristel grabbed her small boots and put them on, and began running, running off to the puppet rabbit, running and running until she tripped..., and fell into the rabbit hole herself...