| cramps |

sorry for any spelling mistakes

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov: 12:34 AM @ DD&Your House

These cramps is killing me ong. I kept moving a lot so I decided that I would go take a warm bath to ease the pain temporarily.

As I was about to leave, his grip tightened around me. "Ma, stop moving so much." This wasn't going to be easy. I didn't want to leave either, it was so warm here but my cramps were getting worse.

I groaned and kept moving still. "Ma, you good?" he asked, turning me around. "Nah bae, my cramps hurt too much."

He pulled me closer to him and said in my ear "Don't worry ma, I gotchu. I'm always here." And with that he started to kiss on my neck and rub my lower stomach.

After a couple minutes, he noticed that I wasn't moving as much. "Is that better ma?" he asked in the most soft, raspy voice EVER.

"Yeah bae, thank you." the cramps were basically gone. He stopped kissing my neck and put his other arm under my head to give me extra comfort and brought the blanket higher.

"I love you ma." he said softly in my ear once again. I turned around and said I love you too.

The Next Morning:

I woke up with DD on my lower stomach, with his hands on a heating pad. I looked over to check the time. It was 7:13 AM. There was a note on the nightstand.

It read 'I love you ma, here's some medicine for you. I found it in the cabinet, and it's not expired so it will help your cramps'

I melted and smiled. He can be really nice when he is not all loud and hyper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi lovelies!🦋 I hoped you enjoyed this one. Give me ideas for some other stories and shii like that. This one was nice and easy. Hope y'all enjoyed fluff. Might do some smut later tho (lowkey donno what plot to use for smut so help a sister out.)