all day in the moans~~

Part two and I forgot that wattpad was a thing so let's start!

Giyuu's pov: "when I started fingering her I saw that she woke up and I kept doing it for an hour or so when she cummed I grabbed her tits hard because I was in the mood for some more I heard her moan softly and that got me turned on and she must have saw it then I took my fingers out of her and gave her a hickey and shoved my hole dick inside of her and she moaned and I trusted faster and faster I couldn't help myself anymore the faster I went the more she moaned I kept going until she cummed for the 10th time and then I stopped as she was panting a lot I got a bit tempted and sucked her nipples I admit I felt like a baby but I kept doing it and I slowly fell asleep as I was sucking forgetting to take my dick out of her a few hours later I woke up to her sleeping while I was sucking her nipples and her hand on my head I moved a bit making her moan slightly while sleeping then I just stayed there until she woke up when she woke up I pulled out of her making her moan loudly and then she gently slapped me then hugged me  I was happy but I had to go to work and when I told her she got sad and begged me to stay I had to go so I told her no and I got dressed for work and then I found her on the bed with her legs open and with no clothes and she started sexualizing me and I fell for it and I took off my pants and fucked her until sundown and when I stopped is when she was covered in cum I layed  her down on the pillows and kissed her forehead as I got dressed after I got dressed I stayed there next to her"

Dam that was 300+ words just from that-

Shinobu's POV: "I woke up to him fingering me I moaned slightly but he kept going faster and I moaned louder and after an hour I cummed then he grabed my tits hard as I moaned softly and I saw his boner and he shoved his dick inside of me stretching out my pussy and making me moaned like crazy I was so happy and also so tired but I still went on and I cummed 10 times and then I panted a lot and then he sucked my nipples and it felt a bit relaxing and I patted his head as he fell asleep and then shortly after I fell asleep a few hours or so I woke up and saw him look at me as I blushing and he pulled out of me which made me moan and I gently slapped him so I wouldn't hurt him and then I hugged him then he said he had to go to work and I begged him to stay because I wanted him to fuck me more of course I didn't say that and when he said no a got up to go change I spreaded my legs  and waited for him to come out when he did he got hard I saw it through his pants and then I started sexualizing him while fingering myself to tempt him and he got closer to me and took off his pants and boxers and fucked me until sun down I was moaning loudly  until I passed out"

That whole thing was 609 words- soooooooooo I hoped you enjoyed it now I will go back in my coffin-