┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
obsessed with the best
explicit sexual content
included ahead
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

chan and felix are getting married.

chan and felix are getting fucking married.

leading all the way up to the set wedding date, minho still couldn't process the fact that his closest friends and long-term bandmates were getting married. to each other.

like, they had hired the greatest of wedding officiants in the country and had rented out a beach house sitting on rocks to overlook the ocean. the husbands-to-be had specifically made it a private wedding, and only an exclusive list of hand selected guests were to be permitted to enter the ceremony.

of course, it had been their number one and ultimate priority to invite the members of the band they had been a part of for almost a decade. and well, being a part of stray kids served no choice for minho to decide if he could go or not. he had to go. it wouldn't make any sense at all if any of the members had ditched one of the significant events of their entire lives, so of course as expected, they all had said yes to the invitation well before it had even been sent out.

changbin had joked about how chan had hand picked his wedding guests like he picked his members all those years ago, also saying something along the lines of how pd-nim would be very proud of him for making great use of his leadership skills until now. minho couldn't find it himself to disagree. he had lead their group to success and fame and they probably wouldn't have been able to afford this entire thing if it hadn't been for everything he had done for them.

though the shock of becoming greatly famed still hits minho, he was and never will be shocked at the fact that two of his fellow band members were able to make it this far in terms of love and their relationship in general.

minho knew that the two had always been so close from the beginning. maybe it had been due to the fact that they both had australian backgrounds that made it easy to bond, but even so, they always had such great chemistry and had lasted so long that they truly deserved all the happiness in the world.

and everyone else wished upon the success of their relationship, too. that is why when chan felt he somehow had the blessings of many around the world, he didn't waste a single second put a ring on the love of his life's finger. and of course, felix said yes. everyone would undoubtedly think he was crazy if he didn't.

so, that is why minho found himself staring at his reflection all dolled up in formal attire carefully altered for his figure. makeup was being applied to his matured features, except, this time it wasn't for a music show, nor a photoshoot, nor a concert. it was for his best friends' wedding. and no, he still hadn't let it sink in yet.

it's when hyunjin lets out a cry of agony in the background when his glass of champagne hits the carpeted floor.

"you actual dumbass." changbin snickers from where his head is buried in his phone, hair being tended to by stylists. the tall male, already suited up in light gray and white only rubs at his temples as he apologizes to the staff who already sweep in to clean it up.

"i can't– it's not even me who's getting married, but i feel like i'm about to relive performing the half-time show at that american sport championship thingy again," hyunjin breathes nervously, fanning his face. he has a headband to hold back the strands of long, black hair from getting all sweaty. "do you guys feel that way too? or maybe you feel the way you did when we performed in front of the president– but that was way long ago."

"i feel the way i did when we won billboard," changbin chuffs from his seat, "content, grateful, and fairly relaxed."

hyunjin squints and points a finger. "okay, but there's no way you were relaxed that day. you were going to say your acceptance speech but you backed out last minute like a wuss and we had to listen to han jisung's painfully exaggerated fake british accent speak for a whole minute."