Eye Candy pt. 1 |Rita Baga/Lemon|

note: I had to write a ritaxlemon fic since I don't see much of this ship and so ye here u go yuh

The puppet mini challenge had just finished and the girls were left in fits of laughter. Rita though, was still speechless after Scarlett's impersonation of her, basically revealing his attraction towards the younger queen, Lemon. Scarlett was the only person that he told about it and he shouldn't have, knowing damn well that the queen would have it out there anytime he wanted. It was a good thing that he was still able to compose himself in order to do his thing on the mini challenge without fail. Lemon was laughing at his jokes, so everything's fine... right?

He was suddenly pushed out of his thoughts by a familiar voice.

"You alright?" Priyanka asked, "got an attachment to the puppet?" he joked, "you can throw it there already" he chuckled and pointed towards the box where a few queens were throwing their puppets into.

"Oh right" Rita awkwardly mumbled, walking towards the box.

Lemon was just about to throw his too great. The younger queen just smiled at him, carelessly dumping his puppet away and Rita did too before going to his station. He took a deep breath, trying to calm down.

"Hey uhm, can I get ready here? all the stations are pretty occupied and messy..." another familiar voice spoke from behind and Rita internally died. It was Lemon with a handful of makeup bags.

Rita couldn't bring himself to say something, scared for his voice to crack with how flustered he was at the moment, so he just nodded with a smile.

"Thanks babe" Lemon chirped, putting his things on the vanity table and sitting next to Rita.

Rita blushed at the pet name, hiding his scarlet red face by pretending to look around the work room. Lemon started to paint his face and Rita sat there, taking his presence all in. He had never really gotten this physically close to the younger queen, especially since he doesn't know how to act around him. Rita's known to be confident and most of the cast is intimidated by him, although only Lemon doesn't seem to be and that's what Rita admired about him. He's bubbly, but he acts like a brat most of the time, like when he was running around the work room looking for his lip gloss. How adorable. Rita never really found that side of him annoying, he actually found it endearing. 

Though despite Lemon not being intimidated by him, they barely interact. Most of their interactions are kept short and Rita wishes he was Priyanka so he'd have that type of closeness to Lemon. Rita sighed at the thought of ending the show without getting to actually talk to him. Lemon seemed to pick up on his sudden change of behavior as he stopped painting to look at the older queen.

"Is something wrong?" Lemon asked, brows furrowed worriedly.

"Nothing" Rita forced a smile on his face, yet it wasn't convincing enough for Lemon to believe.

"C'mon... you can talk to me about anything" the blonde coaxed, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Lemon, everything is fine, you don't have to worry about me" he sternly responded, dying inside as he felt guilty for being cold to the person who he wanted to be close with.

Lemon pressed his lips, he wanted to know what seemed to be bothering Rita and help him as much as he can, but once again, he's pushed away by the older queen as if he was some kind of deadly virus or something. He decided to leave him alone, thinking maybe he needs some space.

-

The whole day went on and they eventually finished filming for the day. They were given 2 days to get a rest and Rita sighed in relief, getting to take a break from the competitive surrounding. Maybe he can take care of something else  — or someone else rather.