Me and the Archon of Eternity

Hello my Name is shuki, i live in inazuma, me and my family are kinda low on money bcuse of the overprice things there when i tryed to moved my dad told me how theres a event in inazuma if the Archon accept you as a friend, girlfriend, or wife/husband we are force to be one of them i got suprise i tryed thinking twice and decide to try out who ever got chosen get more then 1.000.000 mora, i got suprise when my sister said the prize was, i though if i join and got chosen we can finally pay are tax i got excited thinking i might get friend, event starts in 2 weeks i rush to sigh up. I got ready even practise to be nice and gentle, its finally the of event, i got really nervous cuz what if i get rejented i might be Exaqited (killed) i was worry but my sister came to calm me down and telling me i was overthinking i calm downed i gave heran a pity laugh, she smua at me and told me everything will be okay, as i waited to be my turned i looked in the front i saw someone getting taking away, i frozen shock seeing the guys getting taken down i wanted to sneak out of the line a guard saw me and grab me in the arm he took me to the Shogan  i panik and tryed to escape, she told the guard to stop and every body looked at me i felt like something stab me, i got really scared and cried when i thought she ganna take me Down but she said something unexpected, she told me and the others "shes perfect to my wife" as i freeze to deaft WIFE?? i though to myself they took me away and locked me in the bed room of the Shogan it gave me the creeps, few a hours later she came and told me the marrige is ganna start in a week she told me no need to be afriad as she gave me heran helping hand, i took her hand and got up she told me something about being a Archon and stuff as she said "hm bcuse your ganna be my wife i want you to something for me bofore we get married i got confuse what is it, she pin in too the wall and said " make untuk with be" quietly, i blush and about to say something until she kissed me i told her to stop but she keep going the next day i felt so tired and tramatize it my first time (btw im somewhere 19) as i though wait thats suposed to be pedo. But i didnt wanna ask i was to scared, its already the the marrige i got nervous as Shogan maid help me dress up a young lady told me the Shogan is waiting i ask who is the "sara kujak now please follow me" with a calm tone i saw the set up and wow they really out them there self i was exploring when i saw the flower girl "i-itto? " as i said confused, itto came running to me saying congrats my bro i was called for the marrige and told him see you later after the marrige (cuz i lazy af) we went inside and Shogan trown me againts the wall and pin in the ground telling me "whatever you do your under my control do you anderstand? " i was hurt and scared but nodded my head, i used some bandages to heal the wond i wall out the room to cook my self food and i saw her i got scared and ignore her to cook some food then i heared her footstep getting closer she was behind me i struggle too focus and keep cooking she juga me and wispers "make me something sweet or you'll be my next meal~" (and she wont go easy) i said yes while cooking, while cooking she wont let go of me and i lost focus sometimes but manage made the food but she still did it. Its been month and my sister decide to visit me i wanted the answer raiden pulled me and took me to the bedroom to rpe me again, i felt scared again, its been a hour and i finally to answer as i saw my sisters dead body lying down in the beach i was about her chase the guard for answers but she held my hand and wont let go i look in too her eyes she told me nobody is getting in are way i told her angerly thats my sister she pull me in and punch me many times telling your never screaming at me again. After that Incident she abused me a lot and left me a lot of mark (i meant tramatize) i didnt want this anymore as for my family having a nice time and i being abuse for money? I wanted freedom in the middle of being abuse i wanted to fight back and scream at her telling her it hurts and she slap me i dan to the closet to hide and she force me to opend it when i did she held my hand and i try to escape while shes looking at me little weak human trying to escape her she grab me in the feet and said "your Mine and only mine" i cryed and she tryed rping me again when i said stop my vision... It came i was shock she was about to take my vision and called the guard i dan to the window to glaide she grab me "you can run but cantik hide~" and that me event scared i attack her and flew away i cannot fly much cuz all of the bruses i thought i need to escape i saw about and fell into it i scream PLEASE TAKE ME SOME WHERE ELSE PLEASE as they saw my bruses they went to liyue and the captain, captain berdoa help me with my wonds, as i was sitting i saw a boy about my higeht and had white hair i wanted to talk but he seems shy, it late i was just watching the moon when he came i greet him with a warm smile we chated while chating he ask why did i wanted to leave inazuma, as i told him everything we became good friends. Its been a few months that i dan away from inazuma, i even starting to for get what happen i felt for once free i feel so good when i drop of some bourders to inazuma they saw me, the guards they still know me, when i was about to go to the boat she came to see me, she greet me and ordered the guards to take me to her bedroom but captian beidou wont accept that and took my hand and we went to liyue for the first time i didnt wanna life anymore they know how i felt so they took me to monstads to feel the freedom i was finally at peace the end?   (If yall want another / season 2 remind me)