Chapter 1: Our First Met

AUTHOR: what's up? I decided to remake my old story, because I thought it was cringe with only dialouges, I wanted to make it more clear by adding details. I made this story when I was twelve, I'm thirteen now and when I read this... I couldn't help but feel absolutely embarrassed! But some of the dialogues will stay, I'll be putting Pov's and such.

So I hope this change will make it more better. ✌(◕‿-)✌

Remade: 02/26/24

(P.S.: might remake it again, just this chapter though)

___________________________________________________________________________

Lee Yeon-Hee's Pov:

I was walking around Spain after I came here through riding the airplane, I wanted to find BC Sol to train in there. Why you may ask? Because, after years of training in my hometown without my parents being in my side often...I thought why not put all those training to good use?

I was still walking for some time, looking left and right saying " Where is this BC Sol? "
I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone " Oh, sorry " He apologized in an emotionless tone.

" Oh it's ok " I said as I looked up and my cheeks went a little red in the side when I saw his face, I thought { Darn, how is he so handsome? }

I was staring at him for a moment until he noticed " Why are you staring at me like that? " I shaked my head to come back to reality " Huh? Oh it's nothing, by the way can you help me? "

I was glad when he offered to help me, he said " Sure, I can help you" I scratched the back of my head as I spoke explaining to him why I need help...

" Um, actually I've been wanting to come to BC Sol ever since I came here. But I can't seem to find it, do you know where it is? " Boy I was clueless to know he was part of BC Sol when he said it!

He looked a little shocked " Well lucky you, because I'm part of BC Sol too. I'll help you" he flashed me a small smile, I could tell it was quite pretty.

I gasped feeling grateful that he offered to help me " Thank you so much! " Because of my excitement I accidentally hugged him without knowing. I pulled back apologizing to him " O-oh, I'm sorry, heh " Damn, I felt awkward!

He only looked at me emotionless,while I wondered what he's name was, he said in a soft tone " You're welcome, and it's okay " he was a little weird.. Wait that's rude of me!

He helped me find BC Sol, we chatted about beyblade and our interest as we walked, he introduced himself to me and said his name was Free De La Hoya.

He was one of the Big Five?! how come I didn't know?

After some time of walking we finally have come to the location, I was so excited that I started running towards the door and I burst the door open shouting. " I'm here at last! " I stopped when I saw people were staring at me.

It was embarrassing! I also saw Valt and my eyes lit up, he asked me as he walked towards me " Hey! Who are you? " My cheeks had a shade of pink " The name is Lee Yeon-Hee, and I'm sorry for interrupting something, Hehe ".

I scratched the back of my head, feeling nervous while Valt said to me in a happy tone " No it's okay! You're welcome here, nice to meet you! " He questioned me why I was here " So what are you doing here? Wait, you don't seem Japanese... "

I said to him, answering his question " I came from Korea and moved here in Spain recently " I gave him a soft smile as he introduced himself.

" The name is-" He was about to say it, when I interrupted him " Valt Aoi, yes I know you're very popular around our country! " He's eyes widen " Omg, guy's I'm popular! " he showed off while I just chuckled " Well, uh very popular... Yeah haha "