Chapter 28

So for those thinking where did I get the 'game' scene. I was bathing, actually standing under the shower because I was tired of giving exams and washing away all the chem and bio that was on my body.

So this is all for the drunk Kaira in this chapter. Tell me how should they meet the next morning. 

NOTE : Am so sorry, please read the end of the chapter again because I missed out something very important.

Also suggest a nickname for Kaira by Rana ji

__________________________-

"They dance better than me?" She searched for her phone and voice searched for her favorite song to prove to Adhiraj that she was the better dance than anyone. Adhiraj knew he was done for; he was not escaping the night in the same way he entered.

The slow sensual music filled the room as Kaira ever so slowly pulled down her knee length boots and threw it in a corner. Adhiraj gulped down his saliva in fear.

"Kaira... Darling, we should sleep.. Yeah, we should sleep" Without bothering to change his clothes, he fumbled with her blanket and covered his whole self with it, chanting Hanuman Chalisa in his mind. He stayed motionless, pretending that he was in deep slumber so Kaira would just stop whatever torture she was doing to him.

Kaira who generally parted her hair in the middle of her forehead, pushed the hair onto her left side and pulled all hair on her left shoulder, exposing the backless dress that was still in position due to a filthy thing string.

Bahon mein chale aao

She pulled away the blanket from him in one go. Adhiraj stood up to pull the blanket but she held it tightly and wrapped herself in it.

Ho humse sanam kya parda

She let the blanket slid of her shoulders, pooling at her feet. She threw her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to herself.

Yeh aaj ka nahi milan
Yeh sang hai umar bhar ka
Shh shh shh shh shh

Adhiraj removed her hands from his neck and tried walking towards the door but she stopped him and pushed him on to the bed, climbing on top of him.

Bahon mein chale aao
Ho humse sanam kya parda

She smiled innocently at him, lip-syncing the lyrics. Adhiraj had a hard time trying to control himself from doing anything that would make her angry the following morning. Her innocent seductions aroused him highly.

He pushed her off from himself and stood up to leave but she pulled him back beside her with one hand. With the other hand, she pulled herself straight and placed it on his either side. She pulled his chin up using her index finger, making him look at her.

Chale hi jana hai
Nazar chura ke yoon
Phir thaami thi saajan tumne
Meri kalaai kyun ha

She held his collars, reminding him of the time where he had dragged her from the bride's rooms to the mandap angrily, holding her wrists in a tight grip.

Chale hi jana hai
Nazar chura ke yoon
Phir thaami thi saajan tumne
Meri kalaai kyun ha

She pushed her hair up and onto her left shoulder, placing her elbows on his shoulders, looking at him with a complaining pout, shaking her head right and left, asking for answers from him. Adhiraj understood the context to which she was referring to him. He pushed his hair back, smiling at her innocence.