Chapter-1

A child who looked no older than 6 was running away from the mob of people which consists of Civilian's and Shinobi. The mob of people were vengeful towards the child however the child didn't understood why the mob of people would attack him. 

      Unknown to that he was framed for holding the beast who appeared 6 years ago. 

<FlashBack>

      The wife of the Hokage has brought 3 children to life and they were:- Naruto Uzumaki, Akira Uzumaki, Kana Uzumaki. The hokage was happy and joyful for his 3 children, Then it happened due to Kushina's life form being weak due to the excruting pain of giving birth the mighty Kyubi was released in the outskirt of the village.

In Midst of the night there was a Roar that send temor throughout the Village hidden in leaf. Civilian's evacuated, Shinobi defended.

        As soon as Minato laid his eyes on the Kyubi, he knew he had to act fast. He swiftly formed the necessary hand signs and summoned his trusty toad, Gamabunta. The giant amphibian appeared in a puff of smoke, ready to take on the massive fox demon.

Without hesitation, Gamabunta leaped onto Kyubi's back, using his immense strength to hold the beast in place. But Kyubi wasn't going down without a fight. He unleashed a powerful Tailed Beast Bomb, causing a massive explosion that destroyed buildings and shook the ground beneath them.

Minato realized that he had to act quickly to protect the village. He teleported himself and the Kyubi far away from Konoha, to a place where they could battle without causing any more damage to the village.

Minato knew that he had to seal the Kyubi away, but he couldn't do it alone. He called upon Jiraiya and Tsunade to assist him. Together, they used a powerful sealing jutsu to trap the Kyubi inside a newborn babies Akira Uzumaki and Kana Uzumaki.

As the jutsu was completed, Minato breathed a sigh of relief. He had succeeded in protecting the village from the monstrous Kyubi, and had ensured that it would never threaten Konoha again. 

       <Time Skip>

  Minato stood there hearing the prophecy provided by his sensei Jiraiya. 

The prophecy is "When the Light falls to the Darkness, And the Darkness consumes all, The world will weep in despair, As the hero becomes the ultimate fall.

In the depths of despair, hope shall rise, A savior shall come, with strength and might, To defeat the darkness, and bring back the light, And the hero shall rise, to fight once more, To save the world, and end the war."

    Minato couldn't know what to do regarding this prophecy as he didn't seems to understand what this prophecy was implying. Lord Hokage the Council has been summoned. 

 While he was thinking the Council was summoned and it was in roar with civilian's and Clan head's. Finally Minato came with Jiraiya due to Tsunade healing Kushina.

      As the uproar died down Fugaku uchiha asked about the jinchuriki and its state. Minato remained silent,  

            As the Hokage, Minato knew that Akira and Kana being jinchuriki put them in danger. He couldn't risk the council finding out that Naruto wasn't the jinchuriki, as it would put Akira and Kana in even greater danger.

Desperate to protect his family, Minato made the difficult decision to sacrifice Naruto by framing him as the jinchuriki. He knew that it would break his heart to see his son suffer, but he also knew that it was the only way to keep his family safe.

The burden of the secret weighed heavily on Minato, and he knew that it was a decision that he would regret for the rest of his life. However, he couldn't let his emotions get in the way of his duty as Hokage.

Little did he know, this decision would set in motion a chain of events that would change the course of history and shape the future of the ninja world. The truth about Naruto's identity would eventually be revealed, but the sacrifice he made for his family would never be forgotten.

.. He made the decision.

Naruto Uzumaki is the Jinchuriki of the Kyubi and he would be placed in the orphanage and nobody will talk about the jinchuriki from today. 

<Flashback ends>

    After the small chase from the civilians he woke up in the hospital.

Next part coming Tommorow.