above is the birthday art i did :D

It was night at the Lab. The blueish tint from the Moon made its way into Mariyams room. She looked at the sky like a corpse that is just rotting there silently, not even a squeak.

Mariyam looked around. It was their birthday, the anniversary they were created. and yet everything was the same. they got done with their meetings and therapist sessions yet no one managed to say anything.

but two familiar horns poked out of the door frame, then a tail, then a echoing call

"Guess what~" Tamari said holding a bright purple and green box behind them... then bringing a wagon full of other things-

"I brought you a gift! Well, correction multiple." Tamari said swinging themself to the empty bed. There was rattling in the box that Tamari was holding along with holes and Mariyam looked at it with confusion.

"Did you bring me your hamster because you don't want it anymore?" Mariyam said. "HEY- i love my hamster thanks." They pouted. "ANYWAYS! Here is the beloved gift for the Beloved Mariyam!" Tamari goes on about how they found the gifts by taking notes of their interests when they talk.

Mariyam just looked at the box that is now in her lap. It wiggled and shook as it oddly went silent. It was just Mariyams thoughts and theirs alone on what could be inside.

"...Do you even know how to open a box-?" Tamari said suddenly behind Mariyam giving her a fright. "Tamari- don't do that..." Mariyam said. "Come on, Open it!" Tamari said getting a bit impatient. "Alright fine." Mariyam said opening the box to find another small face starring at her.

"Well~ Do you like it?" Tamari said now in-front of them. Mariyam held the Turtle in their hands, even though it was chewing on her hair. "It's Adorable..." Mariyam said with the same expression as before, but only Tamari knew her excitement.

"I also got it a Tank and some aquarium funzies!" Tamari said unwrapping the tank and putting it on a dresser drawer. "There's Three more!" Tamari said with a huge smile on his face.

They brought another box, a Maroon colored one with a Chartreuse bow. Mariyam opened it and a fist on a spring popped out and smacked them. Tamari giggled and Laughed as Mariyam chucked the whole present out of the window in irritation.

Tamari sighed and started helping Mariyam with the Turtle Tank "I'll set it up! And a bird told me even Ms Bossy Professor got you a gift too~ So go check it out!" Tamari patted Mariyams shoulder as she went to see what Fayrouz could have for her.

...

"Ah, Hello Mariyam." Fayrouz called to Mariyam as they entered. "Hello Ms. Fayrouz." Mariyam greeted in return. "I have something for you." Fayrouz slid an envelope across her desk to Mariyam and it's labeled "From Dr Fayrouz" in cursive.

Mariyam opened up the envelope to find 20$ worth of money. "Money, Thank you Ms Fayrouz." Mariyam folded the envelope and held onto it. "No problem Mariyam. You can head to your room if you'd like." Mariyam smiled and left back to her room where Tamari was staring at the full tank in-front of them.

"You know why does water have to be so pretty? we can't even touch it." Tamari said sensing Mariyam was there. "How did you know what was on my mind." Mariyam asked sitting by Tamari.

"Hm, i don't know." Tamari said. "OH! I have one more gift!" They said covering Mariyams eyes. All Mariyam could feel is rustling of hair and a click and then their eyes were uncovered.

"Do you like it?" Tamari said putting a Broken mirror up to Mariyams face. It was a Turtle hairpin and another was a Jellyfish. Mariyam didn't know how to express their happiness but they didn't have to, it was riddled all over their face...sort of.

"There was supposed to be something else but i ordered it online and it's gonna take another week or so." Tamari said throwing the mirror elsewhere.

Mariyam definitely learned something about Tamari today, And that's the fact they are such a huge gift giver. Though there was one thing on their mind and they just so happen to say it out loud.

"How did you even pay for all of this?" As soon as Mariyam said that Tamari's face said it all. "Oh shit." It's the look that you would make if you got caught stealing something from your mother. And that's... Half of what they did to get the money.

"I'd imagine it's Expensive to get the Turtle alone. How much was it for the Rest of this? It's also the longest i've seen you not say something vulgar, Did you finally clean your mouth out?" The more Mariyam Talked the more Tamari sweated nervously.

"That's too many fucking questions" Tamari said patting Mariyams back. Then suddenly there was Distraught from Fayrouz. "WHO THE HELL DID THIS?!" Mariyam came running over to see what was wrong, Tamari jumped out of the window and ran.

What met Mariyam was a Car crashed into a wall. She immediately knew who did it. "Why in hells name is there a CAR. IN THE WALL." Fayrouz sighed she was tired and wanted to sleep and was in her Pajamas.

"...I'm going to bed." Mariyam sighed getting tired of the day. Fayrouz was left to call someone for repairs and to find out who the car belonged to.

Mariyam fell in their bed, It was their birthday, the anniversary they were created. and yet everything wasn't so same after all. They didn't know what to do with the rest of Tamari's gifts.

But they did know how to take care and name a turtle.