Gamkar oneshot

A/N again Warning there is descriptive sexual content in this fic so continue if you dare.

Karkat and Gamzee have been hivemates for a few weeks now. Today Karkat is feeling grumpier than usual and Gamzee sadly notices. Gamzee took it upon himself to cheer Karkat up. So he walks in there room honking up a storm and Karkat is not having it. "Get out ass clown I'm not in the mood to hear your obsessive honking right now ok", he grumbles angrily.

"Ah come on motherfucking best friend don't be like that, get to all up and telling me about what's wrong", Gamzee says lazily.

"No, fuck you", Karkat says about an octive higher than usual. Karkat didn't want to talk to anyone especially the one who has his think pan all confused. Did he have red or pale feelings for Gamzee? Hell he's thinking about his moirail like this they aren't matesprits.

"Come on Karbro cheer up honk".

"Gamzee I swear you honk one more time I will grab you by your horns and slam your head into the wall, now fuck off", he says now raising his voice.

Gamzee thinks for a second than again says honk sending Karkat into a screaming fit of cusses. Then it happened he grabbed Gamzee by his horns and immediately regrets what he has done when he remembers that horns are really sensitive (they are the equivalent to human nipples or so Kanya said). "oh gog what did I do",he says barely above a whisper.

"K-Karbro w-what was th...at all u-up and about", Gamzee says but there's something wrong his voice sounds deeper with a small purr to it.

" Are you ok Gam shit I didn't mean to do that I acted to fast and didn't think first sorry", he apologizes. Then his whole world turns upside down or at least that's how it felt. Gamzee had pushed him on to his horn pile and it all happens so fast Karkat can't even speak properly. "G-Gam w-what did you d-do that for", he asks generally confused.

"Oh don't worry about it Karbro its ok"

"But Gam what are you doing and why did you push me on your horn p..". Before he can get the last word out Gamzee is on top of him and kissing up his neck. "Ahhh G-G-Gam wh...ohh", Karkat moans at the sensation of Gamzee finding his sweet spot and his hand grips Gamzee's shirt in an attempt at processing what the fuck is going on.

Then the shock of Gamzee sliding his hand over Karkats grub scares. "Ahhh..oh my g-go..g Gam w-what is going on with you...ahh", he asks breathlessly.

Gamzee just keeps working his why up Karkats neck nearing his lips. Oh how he had dreamed so many times of kissing those lips and now it was going to happen there's no stoping now. When Karkat realizes that Gamzee is nearing his lips he is so ready for this to happen I mean it's all so sudden, but this was what he wanted wether he would say it out loud or not.

There lips touch and Gamzee pushes his tongue to Karkats lip demanding entrance to Karkats mouth which opens obediently. As they kiss Gamzee skillfully works Karkats pants to his knees along with his own. Then Gamzee starts palming him threw his underwear and Karkat can't believe that this is really happening.

"G-G-Gamzee ahhhh",Karkat can't take the sensation it feels and it's so hard to good to hold back his emotions. Gamzee grins at the sounds Karkat makes when he touches him so he gets a little more rough and sends Karkat over the edge.

"Honk", Gamzee says as he pushes his face into Karkats neck again, still palming hard. Now Karkats bulge is out of its shell and Gamzee can tell almost as quickly as Karkat did. Karkat is thinking, 'oh my gog I just got hard from my moirails touch.' On the other hand Gamzee is thinking 'motherfucking yeah I got him hard wonder if he can tell I'm hard too.' He thinks and then gets an idea and stops palming, Karkat makes a some what disappointed sound.

Gamzee then lays his lower half down on to Karkat making them both moan loudly from the sudden friction.

Gamzee can't take it any more so he slides his fingers under the waistband of Karkats underwear and pulls them down. Karkat is suprised by this and instinctively try's to close his legs ,but Gamzee won't let that happen. Gamzee lightly touchs Karkats bulge earning a soft moan from him. Smiling Gamzee grabs ahold of it wrapping his large hand around its base and slowly moves up and down his shaft gradually speeding up. Earning numerous louder moans from Karkat.

Gamzee then pulls his own underwear down and grunts when his and Karkats bulges find each other and intertwine. Filling both with unbearable pleasure.
Gamzee then proceeds to shove a slightly wet finger into Karkat. Karkat yelps at the mixture of pain and pleasure from Gamzee sliding his finger in and out of his nook. Gamzee adds one then two more fingers prepping Karkat for his bulge.

Gamzee pulls all three fingers out of Karkat and replaces them with his bulge quickly hitting Karkats sweet spot. Wining the loudest and most pleasure filled moan yet. Smiling Gamzee pushes into Karkat speeding up faster then what he did with the fingers and there both basically screaming moans that could be heard from miles away.

Gamzee kisses Karkat and Karkat kisses back flushed. Karkat breaks the kiss and yells Gamzee's name as he cums all over both there chests.

Gamzee cums shortly after and collapses on to Karkat then shifting into a spooning, cuddling position. As they slowly drift off Gamzee whispers " I love you and I bet your not grumpy anymore ", into Karkats ear only to hear Karkat reply with " shut up and I love you too Gamzee".Then they snuggle closer and fall asleep in each others arms.