Parenthood | Jinsoo

Where Jin and Jisoo are married for almost two years and they finally had a boy. Let's see through their days of parenthood.

***

Love is beautiful, especially when you are married to the person you loved and after almost two years, you gave birth to a boy and your love grows deeper and stronger.

Well that happened with Jin and Jisoo.

Jin was a famous surgeon and Jisoo is a model. They came across each other and it was a grave misunderstanding. They hate each other.

But then Jin saved her from goons, they became friends to lovers after and got married.

It has been almost two years since they've been married but no child came. Both of their parents were upset. All of them were thinking that perhaps Jisoo is infertile.

But the doctor said it otherwise; there was nothing wrong with their bodies, they just need to try harder. Jin's mom suggested that Jin should divorce Jisoo after six months if no child come.

The couple were devastated and tried out. Thankfully, a miracle saved them and they got pregnant. Both of them was so happy and immediately told the news to the Kim parents.

After nine traumatizing months filled with happiness, pain and tears, they gave birth to a boy and named him, Kim Hyujin.

Hyujin had Jin's lips and eyes and he had Jisoo's skin complexion and nose. He was a perfect blend of the WWH & WWB.

Now, Hyujin is six months old.

Now, in a small but cozy house, laid two people sleeping. They were none other than Jin and Jisoo.

Jisoo was the first to wake up, and a smile broke out her lips upon seeing the eternal handsome face of her husband. He should have been a actor instead of a doctor.

She then sat up, stretched and yawned and got off the bed. She then dressed up for the day. Thankfully, she had no photo shoots today.

Since that Jin and Jisoo might be busy to take care of Hyujin, they would usually drop him off at any of his grandparents' house.

Jisoo was excited that she would spent the whole day with Hyujin. She went downstairs to make breakfast.

She made blueberry pancakes with some milkshakes. She also made buttered buns. She then walked upstairs to Hyujin's nursery room to only be greeted by his cries.

"Now my big boy, don't cry, mom is here!" Jisoo said rushing over to Hyujin's cot and took him into her arms.

Hyujin stopped crying as soon as he saw his mom's face. He bursted into giggles and Jisoo's insides melted.

"Now, let's go and eat breakfast, goodness knows if your father is still awake, if he's not, then we will beat him until he's soon so awake!" Jisoo rambled, and Hyujin who is just a baby looked at his mother with cute big eyes.

"Oh Jin, I didn't see you there!" Jisoo said flashing a heart smile at her husband. Jin noticed her and flashed a soft smile back.

"Good morning Jichu, good morning Hyu!  I see that you're having a conversation" Jin joked, walking over to give his wife a peck on the lips and a kiss on his son's cheek.

"C'mon, let's eat breakfast" Jisoo chuckled and set Hyujin in his high chair. She then walked to the fridge and brought out baby food.

"Okay, now, be a good boy!" Jisoo cooed while she brought the spoon to Hyujin's lips. Hyujin glanced at it and opened his mouth obediently. Jisoo smiled, starting to feed him.