Welcome to Vegas!

This is based on the song "Vegas" by Joseline Hernandez. Give it a listen if you haven't!! :-)

------

This was, by far, the biggest job Reigen has ever taken. He had to fly to America, along with Serizawa, to carry out the demands of a big-shot politician who somehow, someway found out about his existence.

Since Reigen was nothing but a fraud, he had to bring a real psychic along. He was really considering bringing Mob, but he was a minor- and Vegas was no place for minors.
Reigen realized this as he walked down the brightly lit streets of Vegas. He eyed casinos, strip clubs, shops, and many other structures decorating the area.
'Thank God I didn't bring Mob,' Reigen thinks to himself as he looks at a strip club with a neon pink sign. 'I would have to explain to him what a strip club was if he ever saw one.'
Serizawa was back at the hotel, finishing a paper he had due in a week. Reigen had promised to get some food but got caught up in the wonders of Vegas nightlife.
It is for that reason that he found himself walking into a strip club. He felt like he was pulled in the moment he saw the bright sign labeled:
"Vegas Girls".
As soon as he walked in, his ears were bombarded with funky beats and moaning. He was lost in the bright lights and heavy stench of cigarettes, alcohol, and sweat.
All of a sudden, he felt his arm be pulled to a soft surface.
He looked down to see you, pushing his arm against your boobs.
"Hiii cutie," you say, looking him up and down.
Oh, how you loved overworked businessmen.
"How about I dance for you?"
Reigen's face flushes as he looks down at your cleavage. You were wearing a black lacy bra with matching underwear.
He gulps.
"Uh.. I.. T-That would be nice."
"Lovely!" you chirp, as you drag him to your station. You usher him into a seat and get on your podium.
You hold on to the silver pole as you dance rhythmically to the music playing.
Reigen's eyes trail your body as you dance seductively.
Fuck.
The way you moved in such a fluid and extravagant way, yet kept your eyes on him the whole time was driving him crazy.
You looked down and noticed a slight bulge in his pants.
Wow, already worked up? Looks like he hasn't gotten action in a while.
In any case, you would be more than happy to give him some.
"So..," you propose as you slip off your pole. "There's a nice hotel nearby, how bout' we head over? I have a few things.."
You eye his pants.
"..I'd like to show you."
His face flushes a bit more and he nods frantically. "O-okay."
You throw on a jacket and grab him by the arm, leading him out of the facility.
You end up in a slightly rundown hotel, one that you tend to take your favorite customers to.
"So, what's your business in Vegas?" you ask the blonde man as you start to unbutton his dress shirt.
He takes a nervous breath and smiles awkwardly. "I'm.. here on a business trip. A really important one."
"Ohh! That's awesome," you smile, moving down to unbuckle his belt.
"So...When's the last time you've been fucked?"
He makes a strange noise, one that's a mixture of a cough and a laugh.
You chuckle. "That response tells me it's been a while."
You gently lead him to the bed and sit him down on the edge. "Well in any case... let me show you how it's done."
You take off your bra and panties, revealing your most intimate parts to him. "You just relax, okay?"
He blinks rapidly and then nods.
You sink in between his legs, tracing a fingernail along his bulge. You can't help but giggle at how eager he was. "You've been like this for a while, hm?"
He looks away and nods, his face flushed.
You pull down his boxers, exposing his throbbing member.
Holy shit.
You've never had a customer this well.. Enhanced.
For once, you felt fear; how were you going to fit it inside you? It was fine, you'd just start slow.
You take a deep breath and put your hand around his erection, gently starting to pump. It was already slick with precum, making it easier to make hand movements.
You keep a steady pace for a bit, paying extra attention to the tip of his cock- specifically, the "v" shaped part- you found that it was a particularly sensitive part of the male anatomy.
Your thoughts were correct, as you saw the blond-haired man grip the bedsheets, biting his lip to stifle a moan.
You redirect your hands to his shaft, shifting your focus to using your tongue instead.
You take his member into your mouth, letting it rub against the roof of your mouth.
He moans loudly as he removes one hand from the sheets and puts it on your head. He places his hand on the back of your head, gently pushing your head forward. You gag as you feel his entire cock hit the back of your throat, saliva running down your chin. Your cheeks hollow as you embrace his length and start to move back and forth.
"Fuck, you feel so good," he says, bucking his hips a little. "So warm.."
You pull your head back, and his cock leaves your mouth with a 'pop' sound.
You wipe the spit off your chin and chuckle. "Geez. I haven't been face-fucked like that in a while."
Getting on top of him, you put your hands on his shoulders and push him down onto the rose-colored bedsheets. "Maybe you have to show me how it's done."
He gives you a gentle smile and grabs your waist. "I would like that. But.."
He looks down. "Neither of us is wearing protection.."
"Oh don't even worry about that," you laugh. "I'm on the pill. I want you to fuck me like the possibility of pregnancy isn't even a thing."
He nods and positions you right above his cock. He pauses for a second, and when you nod, he slowly pulls you down onto him. You gasp as you feel your cunt stretch from his girth. You take a moment to adjust to his size before rolling your hips and nuzzling your face into the curve of his neck. You take in his scent, breathing in every trace of it. It was a mixture of cheap cologne and cigarettes, with a slight hint of something you weren't quite sure was.
It was a scent you'd never smelled up until now, yet you were already addicted to it.
You were already addicted to him.
His grip around your waist tightens as he thrusts his hips into yours. He establishes a gentle, yet firm pace, one that makes you feel all sorts of things.
It feels amazing to have him so deep inside of you, as shown by the light whimpers that slip through your lips.
Suddenly, he begins to move faster, pounding into you as a jackhammer would concrete.
As the sounds of your skin making contact get louder and more rapid, you let out a loud cry while gripping the sheets around you, your hands shaking.
Your body starts to develop goosebumps as you feel a pool of heat forming in your lower abdomen, a prerequisite for your climax.
Sweat drips along both of your bodies, as a result of the heat spreading under your skin.
"F-Fuck!" you moan into his neck, your back arching deeper. "I- 'm.."
All you can do is let out a choked whine into his neck as he continuously hits your sweet spot. You shiver as the heat in your abdomen spreads, and you allow yourself to dissolve into pleasure as you climax all over him, your release dripping down onto his cock.
He gradually slows down his pace, allowing you to ride out your orgasm while slowly building up to his.
He lets out a series of breathy moans as his pace becomes less consistent, and soon, he thrusts into you for a final time before painting your insides with his cum.
The two of you just sit there for a few minutes, not moving an inch. You hum into his neck contently and put a hand on his head, stroking his hair.
"You did so well," you coo as you glance at his blissed-out and flushed expression.
You didn't know what it was, but there was something about him that was just so... mesmerizing.
He lets out a low whine as you get off of him and start to get dressed again.
"C'mon, aren't you here on a business trip? I'm sure you have lots of business..things.. to tend to."
Suddenly, he jerks up and starts spewing curses. "Shit, shit, shit! You're right! I do have things I have to do."
He quickly grabs his boxers and puts them back on.
You giggle and lean against a wall, watching him scramble for his belongings. "While you're doing that, why don't you tell me your name? It would've been helpful earlier when you were fucking me."
He looks at you while buckling his belt. "Reigen. And you?"
"Y/N."
He gives you a gentle smile. "It was great to meet you, Y/N. Even if it was in this way."
You nod. "Likewise, Reigen."
"Oh!," Reigen says, a blush blooming on his cheeks. "Do you... by any chance know of any good restaurants around here? I have a coworker waiting in a hotel and I think he's pretty hungry by now."
You cock your head in the direction of the door and smile. "Yeah, there are a lot of good ones nearby. They make food really fast too. I'd be more than happy to show you around."
Reigen nods and has a relieved expression on his face. "Please do."
-----
Reigen bursts into the hotel room he and Serizawa were staying in. The lights were on, and Serizawa looked like a deflated inflatable, his face lying on his computer keys while the dim glow of the computer screen illuminated his tired expression.
"Is.. Is that you, Reigen-san?" he gasps, fixing his posture. "I was worried sick! It's been 2 hours, sir!"
'Oh shit,' Reigen thinks to himself. 'Had it really been that long?'
"Yeah," he chuckles awkwardly, holding up a bag of food. "But hey, I got something to eat."
Reigen sets the food down on a table and smiles. "Well, help yourself."
Serizawa grabs a seat and immediately starts to unpackage the food, eating in a polite, but ravenous manner.
"Um, Reigen-san, may I ask," he begins, looking up at Reigen. "Why did it take so long for you to come back? I- I mean, not that it's a problem! I just.. Want to know."
Reigen's face starts to heat up at a rapid pace and he waves his hand in front of him. "Nothing, nothing. The Vegas night traffic is just.. crazy."
Serizawa raises an eyebrow in suspicion but doesn't bother to say anything else.
Reigen leaves Serizawa to eat his much-deserved meal and gets ready to take a shower.
As hot water runs over his body, Reigen can't help but remember you.
Your scent, your voice.. The fun he had as you showed him the best restaurants around the area.
The fun he had in that hotel room.
He ran his fingers through his hair as he continued to think about you. Somehow, in just a few hours, he'd developed a deep infatuation with you.
And if not an infatuation, it was a pure, unbridled desire to touch you more.
It was a desire that could only be satisfied by seeing you again.
------

Thank you so much for reading!!

-Mera, 4/09/23

Word count: 1879