Characters and Intro

Harry- 12 years old, youngest in the band. mental age of a toddler. autistic. loves to perform and is very talented. has particular needs that mimic those of a toddler. has to wear diapers 24/7 and loves to cuddle.

Niall- 18 years old, loves to make harry laugh and always willing to play with him.

Liam- 18 years old, most rebellious and moodiest. has slight anger issues but won't let anyone besides himself pick on harry. 

Zayn- 20 years old, One of Harry's main care takers. will do anything and everything for harry. tough love but also comforts.

Louis- 20 years old, another one of harry's main care takers. has a very special bond with harry. loves harry more than anyone in the whole world and just wants to help him and keep him safe. has a hard time punishing harry and baby's harry the most.

Glenne and Jeff Azoff- One Directions manager and his wife.

Anne- Harry's mom

-----------------------

Intro

The five boys were chosen to be part of a boy band after they all auditioned individually for X Factor. Simon, their manager at the time, didn't care about the age difference, he just loved the way their voices sounded together.

Harry's special needs were definitely shocking to the other band members at first, but now, a year later, they are even helping with his diaper changes.

Anne, Harry's mom, was sick of having to follow the band around to care for Harry, even though he is her son. Anne wanted to get married and live a life free of Harry.

One Direction has been on tour for the past 6 months and tonight is their final show. Anne has planned to leave the stadium while Harry is performing so no one stops her, she even had her boyfriend come pick her up...