𝐯: 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗸! :𝟓

♪♫❝ ᵀᵘʳⁿ ᵒᶠᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗˢ
ˢⁱᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ
ᴮᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ'ᵈ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
--------
ᴾᵘᵗ ᵘᵖ ᵃ ʷᵃˡˡ
ᴴᵒᵖᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ᶜᵃˡˡ
ᴺᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ʰᵉᵃʳ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢⁱˡᵉⁿᵗˡʸ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ❞♪♫
— 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙴𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 ʙʏ 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑

━━━━ •┈••✦ 🖤 ✦••┈• ━━━━

˖⁺‧₊˚⚜️˚₊‧⁺˖

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 just say?!"

"Can you repeat that again!?"

The two teenagers looked at the head of the abomination coven with shock.

The older purple-haired witch sighed and repeated his words. "For Titan's sake, I'm asking you to run an errand together, not hug each other."

Darius Deamonne had summoned Hunter and Annika to his office to discuss a mission he had wanted to assign them. However, they did not expect to work together on this mission.

"There's no way in hell I'm going out with him." The girl sneered.

The boy crossed his arms. "I work alone, Darius. And there's no way I'm working with a bratty princess like her."

Annika scoffed. "Well, at least I'm not a kiss-up."

Hunter's face turned beet red at her retort.

"And this is partially the reason why I'm asking you two to work together," Darius spoke over the two teens before chaos ensued.

"Can't you just send someone else to get this 'Sword of Cthulu'? Or assign the task to one of us?" Annika asked.

"Yeah, I have better things to do than babysit a talentless witch," Hunter remarked.

"Okay, now you're just describing yourself."

"Why you-"

"Enough!" Darius raised his voice which managed to silence the bickering teenagers for now. "Listen, I'm not hoping for the two of you to hold hands and become good friends; all I want is for you to bear one another's existence without strangling each other for two seconds!"

The two teen witches glanced at one another with dread.

Darius continued. "And the reason why I'm asking you two to get the Sword of Cthulu is because this mission could give you a chance to get along with one another."

Annika put a hand on her hip. "I don't know; I think I do a good job ignoring this shithead." She gestured her head at Hunter.

The older witch went to stand between the two teenagers before the blonde could start throwing hands, and all hell would break loose.

"Let me put it this way, if you two can't find common ground with one another when trouble is at its finest, then how do you expect to protect or help the people of the Boiling Isles during a crisis when you two can't stand each other breathing." The older witch let his frustration spill.

The two looked away from Darius' gaze with shame before Annika raised a brow.

"Don't you think that's a bit dramatic, Darius?" The girl queried.

"Perhaps, but have I made my point clear to you two?"

The blonde nodded while the brunette responded with a small "yes."