March 18, 2022

WHAT TO EXPECT AT TOMORROW'S AWARD SHOW
PUBLISHED 18/03/2022

Award season is in full swing! 

Tomorrow evening our favourite actors will be back walking the red carpet in their custom ensembles, oozing glitz and glam and hopeful to champion the best in their respective fields.

On Thursday, the award show announced that Hugh Grant, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Oscar Issac, Daniel Kaluuya, Diego Calva, Barry Keoghan, Andrew Garfield, Winston Duke, Margot Robbie, Anya Taylor-Joy, LaKeith Stanfield, Jeremy Strong, Wunmi Mosaku, Robert Pattinson, Adria Arjona, Jennifer Lawrence, Jake Gyllenhaal, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Colin Farrell, Brian Tyree Henry, Paul Mescal, Eiza González, Zazie Beetz, Gemma Chan, Christabelle Asher, Karolina Laveau, Venetia Nightingale, Tom Holland and Zendaya will all attend the awards ceremony. 

Timothée Chalamet was also originally set to present at the ceremony but had to bow out due to scheduling conflicts. 

After the lengthy award show the actors will then attend the first (of many) after parties. This year it's been speculated that the winners and nominees will party until the early hours of the morning at an unspecified actor's Bel Air mansion – where they'll then have a choice to continue their festivities at another after-party or call it a night. 

While not much is known about who will be wearing what – it's established that celebrity stylist, Law Roach, will be styling several actresses, including Venetia Nightingale and Zendaya. The designer brands Valentino, Gucci, Tom Ford, Alexander McQueen and Elie Saab are expected to dominate the red carpet this year.