Author's note

Welcome back!

I'm excited to share the second book of the Hid Desire trilogy. It is a must that you read the first book Forbidden Desire before starting this book as it will follow the same couple and will be confusing in regards to the issues and questions.

The reading order of the trilogy:
* Forbidden Desire
* Secret Desire
* Forever Desire

As always, I don't have specific people in mind for the characters but do provide the character aesthetics for you to get a better idea of what the characters might look like.

A few warning before we proceed:

- This book contains explicit sexual content which is not suitable for younger audiences.
- Has scenes containing violence and strong language.
- This is a work of dark romance so it will touch darker themes.

If you are disturbed by any of these, this is not the story for you. If you are okay with this and want to see where the story goes, then feel free to read away.

All rights reserved. I do not allow my work to be used or adapted in any way without my permission.
I don't own any of the pictures used throughout the story. I found them all on Pinterest.

And now, let's proceed to the story and I hope that I give some justice to the story even if it's not the end ;)

Enjoy!
-Venus

Enjoy!-Venus