Welcome

Welcome to the Apprentice Graphic Competition! Now you can put your skill to the test against other designers! Here you will be challenged to create different themed designs in each round.

Do you have what it takes to become Top Designer?

This is a fresh graphic competition unlike any other! With six rounds and amazing prizes, you'll want to join in on the fun!

Rounds 1 & 2

The first two rounds are to establish your goal and introduce us to your style! With simple themes and easy tasks, you'll find that these rounds are an engaging and fun way to kick off the contest!

Rounds 3 & 4

These next two rounds are when things start to get a bit more serious. With more eliminations and higher stakes, you'll find yourself waiting in suspense to see who moves on to the next round.

Semi-Finals

It's the final countdown as only 10 contestants will remain! You will be given a more challenging theme with only five days to complete the design. Will you make it to the final six?

Finals

It's the final challenge unlike any of the other rounds. It's a design with a twist, a creative story, and sweet rewards! The winning design will be displayed on our Bulletin Board. Will you become Top Designer?

*There will be a three-day kill time in between rounds*

Keep reading to see what prizes you can win!