-To Make a Motion Picture-

It's reaching within your soul to pull out and showcase the direction from the nature your imagination wonders; the canvas being three dimensional and the boundaries being limitless. The love for, as much as it is to create is ideal of having created; placing the characters and setting the roles is only the surface of having a whole world of your own without any rules and only a blueprint to fulfill; a production, that is, of which awaits to be completed by the heart and vision of the creator.

        Like a still photo, placing one right after the next as the clapperboard sounds; each frame in-place followed by another before the director's indication to cut.  Resulting in a totality of visual works, almost in the sense of slow-play to wrap the magic invested into a single motion picture~

        Being familiar with and grappling in different frame rate's (FPS) including filters, lighting and sound all combined to create the world you desire is fascinating and yet endless in possibilities. There is no 'perfect' or by defining the perfect picture based on the style that is being created. One's style differs from the next therefore in turn, must not be confused or labeled as such because it is not the rule but the exception that is apart from the rest relying solely on the face of being original by way lack of better terms: authentic.

Cover(s) and Design: Joseph R. Lee

"To Make a Feature Film"

All Rights Reserved courtesy of
Joseph R. Lee