The skull breaker

It was June and the 8th graders were going on a field trip they have been waiting on since October. There was Anthony with his girl best friend named Jayla having a normal chat like anybody would. Erick with nobody because his friends were too foolish to pass. Josue who was chilling with his buddys. Noah with his friend Jonathan talking about what they will do first. Amy and MJ feel nervous knowing that their crushes were there but the excitement is overcoming that nervous feeling. Jay just listens to their music in peace. The bus finally arrived at holiday hills where the children will stay. They get off thinking it would be an exciting field trip but what danger follows the kids. They get their stuff off the bus following the adults when all of sudden Jayla pushes Amy on "accident ". As Distracted by something that Erick was showing her so she did not notice. Jayal just started to laugh with Gustavo. Erick noticed so he tried to say something but MJ stopped him. The kids were swimming, Brian asked MJ why she was not swimming. She tells him if she was wearing a swimsuit he would laugh at her. He walks it off laughing at her face. Her feeling mad she steps aside and sit's for a while letting him ruin her vacation. Erick noticed so he told her not to worry about him because he is musty and looks like Edwards hairy ass crack. It was almost time to leave. The children were upset after hearing the news but enjoyed the time they had left.                                  Ana was going to report a student's behavior towards her but found Mrs.linder dead cold on the ground. Screaming in horror she went to tell another teacher but also found Mr.kim dead laying on the ground knocked out cold and looked like my grandma when I told her I don't want children with his brains popping out of his skull. She went to warn everybody but people didn't believe her until they all saw the skull crusher killer with Mrs.Lee head in his arms hanging like the flowers that your mom uses to make her house look white. The killer quickly swung his knife and it hit her head the children scared running away while screaming. Amy could not believe her eyes so Erick had to help her get up and acted quickly. All three of them went to try and hide while the dumb kids went to find the bus. The killer had a killer party with them.         Josue and Noah were jealous of Erick so they followed them in the hiding spot. The hiding spot was small but perfect. Looking at each other in awkwardness they all ask if they were all okay Amy still shivering, Erick and MJ comfort her trying not to cry. Josue asked if they had any more friends here. Amy answered him with a fast yes forgetting she does not. she stutters thinking about her crush actually talking to her. Noah asked if they had any food because he was hungry. Erick reaches his pocket and pulls out a dusty and crumbled pop tart from last month. Noah, worried , declined his offer. Erick shrugs his shoulders. MJ offers him a welch snack she bought earlier. Noah is going to grab it but before he can say anything he hears footsteps from the outside of the hiding spot. The kids, worried, try to keep silent while the killer is close; they can hear his loud breathing. Wanting to run away MJ tells them to follow her quietly but of course Erick's crusty pop-tart almost fell but Noah caught it telling him to shush it. Josue, wanting to laugh, runs outside to follow MJ to the new hidden spot. While they hide other kids keep dying. Brian, trying to survive, gets dragged by the hair trying to defend himself revealing the killer's face but before he can see him he gets hit in the eyes while the killer enjoys his screams. He finished him off with his famous skull hit. While running the kids spot the killer and he spots them back running towards them Erick slows down out of breath the rest tell him to hurry but before he can the killer grabs his arm but before he can hurt him MJ puts her hand in front of his face to save him. Both running terrified, Erick tells her they might need to separate from the others. She agrees and follows him. They find a spot and see if there is anything to wrap MJ's hand with. While Erick wraps her hand they make eye contact and MJ leans in and whispers in his ear "your ass is thicc". Putting pressure on her hand she lets out a slight scream. The others are still trying to hide and they start getting worried. Noah asks if they should go back for them. Josue says we should keep going because MJ is able to find a hiding spot and Erick has crusty snacks they can survive with.                             They go and hide in a safe spot feeling something on their feet. They look down and see their classmates' dead blue bodies, their eyes wide open. Amy, scared, tells them to go to the room that has a vending machine so they will have snacks to eat. Josue and Noah agree to go to the room with her behind them. Erick and MJ seeing that her phone ringing they try hard to turn it off they start shaking and panicking once it stops they stare at eachother waiting still to see if the killer heard. The message read "come to the lobby into the room with a vending machine kk '' after reading it Mj and Erick stand and go. Noah, seeing that MJ is safe, goes and hugs her about to cry. Amy said thank god there was a safe. Josue behind her saying let's go eat. All at the table Josue asks Amy if she likes him. Amy looking at MJ and back at him says why do you ask? Josue stutters because he likes her . Jouse says " might as well ask you know because we might die anyways "Amy responded saying not to say that and to have hope . Jouse desperate tells her to answer his question .
Amy says yes she does Josue surprise and asks her to be her girlfriend she says yes. Noah looks at MJ asking her if they will survive. She answers back saying I will make sure all four of us survive. He smiles back asking her if they can die together. MJ, confused but still understanding, says yes. Noah says I like you do you? MJ said yes with a smile. Amy putting on a fake slime seeing Erick looks like he is hurt. Erick puts on a smile to make it not obvious because he thought they had something going on noticing that Amy noticed. He truly loved her to the moon and back. Erick tells them we should make a plan because it's almost night time. MJ offers to stay up for a while, so does Erick. They both stay up talking about surviving. They start staring at each other's eyes and go for it. They were surprised that it felt awkward and stayed quiet.            The killer, still on the loose, Erick finds something and shows MJ pictures of students that used to go to Bravewood middle school in 2021. Jokingly saying "what if one of them is the killer " . Then hearing footsteps they stay quiet looking to see if he is coming but then seeing it was Jayala worried about Anthony they tell her that Anthony is in the bathroom as a joke. Jayla said thank you and left. Them laughing suddenly stops when they hear Jayla scream for help. Scared they wake up the rest and hide in the room that was far away from the killer. Amy and Josue holding hands sit down and stay calm together in a corner of the room. With Mj and Erick about to sit down , Noah looked at the door and pushed Erick away, making him mad. Erick stood up and sat down in a corner. Josue wakes up to call the police and tell them the address. Erick wakes up wanting to talk to him. He asks him "why can't MJ see that I am in love with her". Josue says "well maybe she can but she already said yes Noah "and there was nothing he could do about it. Amy, waking up, asked to talk to Erick about something she saw when they were watching the door and Erick just walked off not wanting to talk about it.                 Amy and Josue went to the vending machine to get food but they heard footsteps again but they recognized them it wasn't Jayla or Brian or Jonthan it was the killer. They got the food and ran to the room, told him to calm down, Erick, still mad about what happened, started fighting with Noah. Josue had to separate them in order for them not to kill each other. They move on trying to escape quietly without the killer hearing them. The walk was quiet for a bit until Josue decided to speak up and ask why Erick was so mad. Erick tells him why but stops because Amy grabbed Josue to talk to him.              They all noticed the killer so they started running forgetting everything knowing something bad will happen, Their heart beats get faster and faster Erick faints to the ground forgetting he ate nothing this morning and Josue and Noah helped him get up so they can continue running from the killer. The girls not noticing in fear they left them behind. The boys were running as fast as they could but he caught up hurting Josue's arm since he is human Josue fought back telling Noah to go catch up with the girls. They caught up and Josue was behind them with his arm hurt and Amy went to get Something to wrap his wound with. Josue took his shirt off and Amy turned red but tried to focus on helping her boyfriend. When they started to hear the killer's footsteps they ran to the exit to see if it was locked. They open it and, seeing the big pool wanting to escape, they climb up the fance and then jump off. Still worried about the killer, they ask for help. Coming to them a car they go in without thinking for a second they get in and ask the driver to send them to the hospital. He pretends to take them to the hospital but the kids didn't notice because they were only worried about getting their friends safe and cured.                 The driver says he has a wife that can help them but they refuse. After a while they agree knowing that their friends are injured. Noah asked for water and snacks, MJ asked for the bathroom, Erick asked for food because he didn't eat at all, Josue and Amy asked for a private room. Amy grabbed an aid kit for Josue's hurt arm, they talked for a while and Alan asked if she ever felt lonely. Amy responds with "I have Erick and MJ. I never felt lonely with them. They protect me, have you?". Josue shrugs his shoulders not wanting to let her know his loneliness inside one's soul. Amy notice goes to hug him and gives him a kiss. Erick asks for cereal and the strange man's wife gives him but what he did not know is she gave him a sleeping pill knocking him out conscious. When Noah and MJ saw him they ran to tell Amy and Josue but when they got to the room they were knocked out. Hearing the door shut behind. They wake up from their consciousness not knowing what happened. They stare at each other in fear. They look around the room and see the old strange man sitting down with a strange but scary mask. Erick yells at him to let them go. Amy is scared and tells him to calm down so he won't hurt them. He starts rotating around the kids and telling them to solve his riddles. Erick calls him old like his pop-tart and yells at him to let them free. The man slaps Erick so he can shut up but that didn't calm Erick down. He keeps slapping him until they hear someone coming downstairs . The man takes his mask off and sees who it is. The kids were distracted by trying to escape out of their chairs; they didn't notice the blood on the floor. Josue finally noticed and they freaked out trying harder and harder to get out of their chairs. There comes down the most dangerous person they thought they escaped from. The killer comes down and touches their face with his knife carefully but making a cut on Erick's face because he was refusing to be touched. Amy, thinking that they will die, started to cry. The killer responds with "don't cry Amy it will" but stops mid sentence noticing his mistake. "How do you know my name?" says Amy. Noah says "Antony is that you? you're THE KILLER". Anthony responds with a quiet 'fuck fuck fuck I messed up". Erick, surprised, starts cursing at him. MJ calms him down and asks Anthony why he did it. Anthony tells them BRAVEWOOD middle school ruined his life, the kids,the rules , the favoritism,the unfairness. Noah responded "okay but what did we do". Anthony responded with a "nothing I just hate kids like you and Erick, Josue, Brian so many more but guess what I don't care about them I care about you Erick you made my life hell". Erick responds with "how crusty bitch I didnt even know you are a random dusty bit-"stopping realizing what Anthony means. Erick feeling bad says "look am sorry I know I hurt you but why hurt all those kids? Why not me, I hurt you, I spread those rumors about you, why hurt them, why ?". Anthony says "well they laughed with you so they also need to feel pain". Amy and MJ wanting to get out of there ask Anthony if he can let them go. Josue whispers to Noah that the police are tracking his phone. The killer, noticing, tried to get their attention by throwing a knife at them not knowing he would hit one of them. They all yell "NOAH' and MJ starts to cry with Amy trying to comfort her telling her not to cry. Hearing footsteps praying for it to be the police they all look at the door. The police come downstairs and shoot ANTHONY. They take the children out of the basement and check if they are okay. Telling them Noah has died they wrap the children with blankets to keep them warm and hurry them to the hospital. MJ and Erick look at eachother and Erick tells her "I love you". Mj give a slight smile and tells him "I love you too". It's three weeks later and the kids go to visit Noah's grave and say their last goodbyes for a while and go their separate ways as a couple, but do you think this is the end ?