1

READ THIS 1ST~

THIS ISNT BEST SELLER WRITTEN

THIS IS FROM MY SAMCRO IMAGINE BOOK 2

THIS WILL OR MAY HAVE 

SEX

KINKS

ADULT BREASTFEEDING

VIOLENCE

DEATH

MURDER

BLOOD

ABORTION

RAPE

ABUSE

KIDNAPING 

IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT IS LISTED DONT PROCEED

_________________________________________________________________________

I moved to Charming and opened up a little boutique shop that sold little trinkets and some odd and end items. 

before moving here I had been engaged to the father of my unborn child. we had been seeing each other for over three years. we met in college and hit it off greatly. 

it was two weeks before we were to marry that he lost his like in some type of freak accident or so the cops call it. 

I had told him I was pregnant and he was over joyed cause we both longed for a family and we both could provide for one.

despite me not being really pregnant he and I still planned everything right down to the whole coming home from the hospital.

the night I lost him I felt like I lost my world. but then after mourning over him I realized I had a part of him that will always be with me. 

after selling almost everything minus the baby items I packed up my things and moved out of the town that held so many memories of my love.

I settled in charming for a few days waiting for the seller of the little shop to accept my offer.

once that was taken care of and everything was set up business seemed to be endless.

this one guy who comes in every day to flirt looks like a surfer yet he wears a vest or kutte with a biker club patch and some other patches.

he and I started a game of cat and mouse and it felt that Bronx had sent him and is letting me know its ok to move on.

I learned so much about Herman or as I call him Kozzy. but I felt there was so much more to him but it had kept the rest hush hush due to club matters or rules possibly.

I never pressured him to tell me anything he didn't want to. I just simply took him as a friend and someone that I knew in town that was really helpful and not at all bad looking.

When  Kozzy found out I was pregnant, he asked where were the dad and everything I simply told him that he was no longer with us and left it at that.

now that I'm three months pregnant I feel like I'm ready to move past this whole game of cat and mouse and actually be with him. if he wants to.

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N: the imagine is called you're Smart and successful with an adorable belly

number of chapters is unknown

chapter lengths vary