Chapter 1

-Not So Happy Campers-

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Yo! We're comin' at you live from Camp Wawanakwa, somewhere in Muskoka, Ontario! I'm your host, Chris McLean. Dropping season one of the hottest new reality show on television right now!"

"Here's the deal. Twenty-four campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp. They'll compete in challenges against each other, then have to face the judgment of their fellow campers. Every three days, one team will either win a reward or watch one of their team members walk down the Dock of Shame, take a ride on the loser boat,

Chris laughs, "and leave Total Drama Island for good."

"Their fate will be decided here at the dramatic campfire ceremony, where each week, all but one camper will receive a marshmallow. And in the end, only one will be left standing and will be rewarded with cheesy tabloid fame and a small fortune, which they'll probably blow in about a week. To survive, they'll have to battle... Black flies, grizzly bears..."

The camera zooms in on a roaring bear, swatting at flies.

"Disgusting camp food, and most importantly... Each other!"

"And every moment will be caught on one of the hundreds of cameras situated all over the camp. Who will crumble under the pressure? Find out here, right now, on Total."

"Drama."

"ISLAND!" Chris shouts as he throws his hands up.

-.-.-.-.- QUE THE INTRO -.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Now! Welcome back to Total Drama Island. It's time to meet our first eleven campers. We told them they'd all be staying at this five-star resort, so if they seem a little T.O.'d, that's probably why."

Entering now off of the luxury yacht, a shorter girl is the first to arrive.

"Beth! What's up?"

The said girl is seen, running forward and hugging Chris. "It's so credulous to meet you! Wow. You're much shorter in real life." She let go and started waving to the camera.

"Uh... Thanks?"

Next up a tall Jamaican teen walks onto the dock,

"Dj!"

"Yo! Chris McLean! How's it goin'?" The two high-five, "Hey, you sure you got the right place here? Where's the hot tub at?"

"Yo, dawg. This is it, Camp Wawanakwa!" Chris finger guns at him, and Dj walks off kinda upset. " Hmph... Looked a lot different on the application form..."

Next was a slimer goth girl .

"Hey, Gwen."

"You mean we're staying here?" She says in disbelief, "No, you're staying here. My crib is an airstream with A.C. that-a-way." Chris points, with a smug grin.

"I did not sign up for this." Chris holds up a contract, "Actually... you did!"

Gwen rips the contact, as Chris chuckles, "The great thing about lawyers is, they make lots of copies."

"I am not staying here," Gwen picks up her bags to leave, but the yacht sails away. "Cool. I hope you can swim, though. Because you're ride just left."

She rolls her eyes and walks to the other end of the dock.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Next up, our group of home-schoolers" Chris waves, "Oh for the love of-" Danny and I step off of the yatch, "Do NOT lump us in with this creepzoid, Mclean." The three of us walk forward, "Okay... Ezekiel, What's up man?"