01

"Look who's here!" You turned around from the familiar voices surrounding you and a smile instantly appeared onto your face, seeing your friends. "Hi!"

You were instantly pulled into a massive group hug and you were fast enough to return the hug. "I missed you guys like crazy!" You breathed out pulling away from them. You eyed each and every one of the boys who was smiling ear to ear just from seeing your face. "Did you miss me Thyme?" You asked teasingly and the smile from his lips immediately dropped. "Ew no! Why would I miss you? You were just gone for one year."

"It was one year and a half!" You corrected and he shook his head, "Whatever! I didn't miss you!"

You gasped in disbelief and grabbed his arm playfully, "Y/N! Stop! You're so annoying! This is exactly why I don't miss you and your god damn--"

You stopped and glared at him, "God damn what?"

"Nothing!" He argues and takes your hands off his arm. You then felt a weight on your head making you look up, seeing a smug look on Kavin's face as he comfortably place his giant hand on your head. "Why don't you ask me if I missed you? Because I do."

You rolled your eyes and nudged his side making him grunt, "I know you do, that's why I didn't have to ask." You winked, "You haven't changed by the way." You stated and the boy shrugged with a grin. "I can't say the same to you. You look beautiful."

"Teasing me first thing, yeah?"

The boy only nodded as a response making you chuckle. "I swear to God Kavin! Stop flirting with any girl you see!" MJ says and pulls Kavin a few inches away from you. "She's not just any girl." Kavin pointed out and MJ hit him on the arm, "Exactly. She's our friend and you don't have to flirt with her too!"

You laughed at the two boys bickering in front of you until you noticed a person that wasn't in the room with you, "Where's Ren?" You asked, looking for him amongst the group and the bickering stopped and the boys just frowned, "We don't know. He's been down lately." MJ replied and you sighed, "But! He said he was going to catch up for dinner so I guess he still wants to see you." He reassured and you showed him a little smile, "Thanks MJ."

"So, should we go?" You asked, clasping your hands together and they nodded. "Sure."

The boys took your luggage from you and carried it as they followed you outside, to their cars. "So whose car are you getting on today?" Kavin asked, raising his brows in a flirty way making you scoff, "No way in hell I'm going with you."

"Oh come on! It would be a fun ride."

You eyed him up and down, "Your idea of fun is scary."

"That's true." MJ butts in and Kavin groaned, "Do you hate me or something MJ? Why do you keep putting me on her bad side?!"

"She needs to know how much of an ass you've become in over just a year." MJ replies casually and halts once you all get to the parking area. "Whatever, just go with him Y/N. I took my motorbike with me today and Thyme just doesn't want company you know. Kavin is your safest choice."

So, you ended up having no choice but to sit in Kavin's car right next to him as his playlist plays loudly in the car. "This is exactly how I imagine your playlist would be."

Kavin smirked, "Fun right?"

"Yeah, no." You replied and he shrugs his shoulders. "You've got no choice babe, this is my car so my playlist."

"Wasn't planning on changing it anyways." You sighed and he chuckled. "I love how you just end up agreeing with me."

"Yeah because it is exhausting to keep on babbling about stupid things, Kavin." You said closing your eyes and he laughs, "I guess you haven't changed on that part."

The whole trip to the restaurant grew into silence and only the music was heard playing, the only time you got to hear people talking again was when you had arrived at the restaurant. "How was the ride with Kavin? Was it fun like what he said?" MJ asks nudging your arms and you lightly laughed, "I can't say. I was asleep for a while."

"Aw that's too bad."

"Not really." You awkwardly laughed and followed behind the guys to the table. "Is this restaurant new?" You asked Thyme sitting beside you and he nodded, "Yeah. They opened this recently and it's been popular ever since. It's always crowded, there hasn't been a day that this place isn't filled with so many people."

"I can tell." You nodded and looked at every single table that was filled with so many people, either eating alone, with a date or family. Even the staff were busy, roaming around in every corner and assisting customers.

"There he is!" Your attention was caught by MJ who stood up and pointed at the figure who was walking to your table, it was Ren. He smiled softly as he looked at a vacant seat and suddenly, Thyme stood up and moved across you just so Ren could sit beside you. Now, you were caught in the middle between Kavin and Ren.

"Sorry I was late. I was with my parents, helping them out and stuff." He breathes out, clearly panting. The boys only gave him a thumbs up that everything was alright and then he moves his gaze to you and flashes a smile, "Hi. Welcome back."

a/n: so what do we think? it's completely different from the first publication:0